Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61547 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Put enough heat and they will cave in that's the American way.

If you stay quiet they won't acknowledge it, if you get vocal, protest, demonstrate, and bring publicity that is the kind of heat they DON'T like and they will give-in.

It pays to be a loudmouth in cases like this. It's all about twisting the law, and sliding some money to the right people to get them to "understand" your point of view.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info
    i highly doubt we going to do a mass paypal to slide them money for our files back, especially after paying for a frikking premium account i barely got the use of

Website's:
    VaporHostn.com
    loudmouth will do the job? i don't think so, not to the US government.

I did not think US is this corrupted. Who the **** they think they are?

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info
    it's all a load of hype, we will have to wait and see what happens

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I think you are living in a dream world or need to seek professional help for delusional thoughts if you think that this will change anything or there is proper legal grounds to bring suit against the FBI or any other government agency of any state or country that performs a raid or closure of any company involved in criminal activity.

This story only says Legal Groups are interested but notice none are coming forward to file an actual court action. No attorney will touch this as a class action because there will be people that uploaded copyright protected works that do not belong to them trying to join the suit.

I read that there have been about 690 servers Mega Upload was using seized and it is thought less then 10 percent of what is on those server is the service users original personally owned content.

This is a group of people looking for their 15 minutes of fame and some attention by any means.

I guess the writer and the Pirate Party could be considered Attention Whores.

As the Human Torch says "Flame On"!

I am sure MU retained the right to delete anything they wanted from there servers whenever they seen fit to do so...

This will be a non starter....

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak View Post
    Out of 150 million MU users, there were at least 10 million who used MU legally, for their own files.

Source, or gtfo

LOLOLOL

They could sue Megaupload.

No way the feds are to blame for how the site was operated and how it was sold to the public as an innocent back-up service.

Lol these pirate parties are delusional. Megaupload wasn't a cloud backup service. They provided no guarantees for your files. They could shut down your account and erase your files at any times they desired and you couldn't do shit because their TOS had them covered.

Their case is definitely not gonna hold up in court. Feds also have the right to shut down criminal organizations irrespective of what legal contracts you had with them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information