Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61190 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ihide.info

Default Proposed Hawaii bill would keep track of citizen's web visits

Proposed Hawaii bill would keep track of citizen's web visits
    By John Callaham

If you live in the state of Hawaii, you might want to be aware that some lawmakers want to pass a law that would keep track of your web visits. News.com reports that a newly introduced bill in the state's House of Representatives, H.B. 2288, would require that Internet service providers keep a list of the Internet IP addresses and domain names of all of the people who use their services for the next two years.

The bill also requires that service providers must keep a list of their subscriber's name and addresses for two years as well. The bill itself is very broadly written. It has no mention of any kind of restrictions such as requiring the police to get a warrant to obtain these files or placing any limits on Internet service providers on what they could potentially do with this kind of information.

The bill itself lists Representative John Mizuno of Oahu as its lead sponsor. It's not immediately clear as to why he wanted to introduce such a broad and sweeping bill into Hawaii's state legislature. The bill was introduced last week and is scheduled for its first hearing today.
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Proposed Hawaii bill would keep track of citizen's web visits Proposed Hawaii bill would keep track of citizen's web visits By John Callaham Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Why stop there? Why not just force every citizen to post a continuous blog of their every activity at every moment of every day for all time?

That way, we could all rest assured that our safety is being protected.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information