Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61009 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question Is there any one try **************?

Is there any one try **************? Did they really pay? Please post your opinion about this host. Support warez? or another scam site?

I try to write "share, cash, org" but it become **************

Sorry Mod I made another mistake. Wrong section. .. sorry.. It happen by mistake.. move or delete this thread plz..
    MSL6600 Reviewed by MSL6600 on . Is there any one try **************? Is there any one try **************? Did they really pay? Please post your opinion about this host. Support warez? or another scam site? I try to write "share, cash, org" but it become ************** Sorry Mod I made another mistake. Wrong section. .. sorry.. It happen by mistake.. :( move or delete this thread plz.. Rating: 5
    Sorry for my bad English.

2.   Sponsored Links

they are not scam, but it is not regular file host.
    to download - need to complete an survey.
    0.4$ - 14$ per download(something about that).

Use Less .... You Only Earn If People Complete Survey To Reach Your Download Link

Use Less .... You Only Earn If People Complete Survey To Reach Your Download Link
    It's does not problem// iFf they pay.. I hope I can make 20 -30 servey download per day.. big website warez-bb , paradox allow them? IS it pay every week?

Respected Member
    They do not allow them because sites like that are fucking evil and so are the people that use them.

They do not allow them because sites like that are fucking evil and so are the people that use them.
    thanks for your comment..

Banned
    These Sites makes you banned, actually they are very hardly force peoples to buy premium.

sharecash.org will only drive your visitors away

I r Super Cop
    they are censored here for a reason
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information