Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62037 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    turbobit pays?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybbird1 View Post
    seednet.eu are the best and service is great. DO NOT touch Santrex, they are scammers and even PPal wont help to get folks money back. Read how many complaints there are on the internet about them.
    Hi laddybbird , Thanks for the tip, i'll try FTP if my uploading issue is still persisting.
    I like turbobit but i have to admit that since my last positive report on their "fast and reliable" upoad on your thread, things have quite changed, they are no longer reliable for me, i saw these happening so many times with filehosts, first they attract many uploaders with great speed and rewards and then it is the decline.
    Rise & Fall is what filehost are all about nowadays for the uploaders.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000watt View Post
    yes they suck rebills. They are pure liar. They sell 1 year account with paypal
    and can not rebill ???? wtf
    This is so true, all filehost claim to have issue with paypal, but i can see paypal sales on purchase stats, first i was suspecting that filehost make an excuses of PP issue for delay or not to pay uploaders, more the times goes on and more i believe i was right. maybe there is no PP issue at all if there was one it would be officialy announced and irreversible

I just buy premium on turbobit but when I try to remote upload from turbobit to another host (filefactory, extabit and others) it don't work.

Banned
    ^_ that's because they not suport direct download...

5.   Sponsored Links

^_ that's because they not suport direct download...
    Well, that could be too because turbobit has major issue with alll uploading methods since the last past days, i guess their servers are overloaded.

Here is the dilemma for tubobit, should they invest in new servers and pay the cost of such an investment, or enjoy the freshly huge profit they made as they become one of the top 3 leader in the filehosting market. quiting the game at the right time is the key of succes for money players.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Not true. Their FTP upload is very good.

I've used it for three days with speeds of over 100MBs.

1 - Look at a server in the top section
    2 - Take a yellow server and make a test upload
    3 - Then change 'Choose adding type of files to "My Files" directory' to manual.
    4 - After upload, go back to the servers and click to transfer your files.
    After confirmation, the files are straight in your account.

Banned
    problem is download not upload

Banned
    ^_ oron, depositfiles and turbobit not suport direct download for gold/premium member,only suport direct link.

turbobit access off cause ?
    download preminum off

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Quote Originally Posted by EngSniper View Post
    They scam us this month in Rebill
    They said there are a problems from PayPal!!
    but i don't know how they sold new Premium by PayPal!!
    Not true they have no probs with Paypal! - yet! Turbo are cheating folk that buy Premium, its only after you pay do you get a message "Not available in your country"
    I dont live in the US and still got scammed by them and received that message.
    I have reported them to Paypal, as Turbo never answered my emails and tickets about it.
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread Information