Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61926 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 50 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Yes, it starts high then it levels out to 5MBs.

Quote Originally Posted by becks78 View Post
    Their FTP upload speed limit to 5MB/s, anyone experience the same issue?

Originally posted by Ladybbird1 : I have researched and tested every filehost out there since January.
    I have had gone through all your those posts. Then you inferred that only two file hosts as reliable - Filedino and Freakshare. Are you now adding Filefactory with it ?
    I have been a Filefactory user since the heydeys of Cloud storage. But recently I also get very low PPD counts. Moreover they deduct the earnings from the file that is subsequently deleted by them for DMCA violation. No music files are alive after 20/25 downloads. Everyday I loose earnings from at least 40 counts.

Can you suggest any good file host for PPD that don't deduct earning as above ?

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    I have had gone through all your those posts. Then you inferred that only two file hosts as reliable - Filedino and Freakshare. Are you now adding Filefactory with it ?
    I have been a Filefactory user since the heydeys of Cloud storage. But recently I also get very low PPD counts. Moreover they deduct the earnings from the file that is subsequently deleted by them for DMCA violation. No music files are alive after 20/25 downloads. Everyday I loose earnings from at least 40 counts.
    Actually that was a long time ago and I updated my recommendations in the advice on all File Hosts thread that was deleted, I know know why it was.
    All File Hosts delete/block links after a certain time for violation as you mention. All File Hosts have updated their TOS, because of all the latest new actions by the US.

I dont know about your personal situation, I have not read those sorts of complaints from uploaders on my site, in fact more and more of them are using FFactory. The only thing I can suggest you do is to start a ticket with them to ask them. But I think it would be advisable to read their updated TOS first.

The other thing that may help is that uploaders should never include the name of what movie etc is in their links, espec on new releases, write something else in there like some sort of code so you know what they are, eg. For the new movie Suspicion, enter picion and so on, or just some letters.

Im amazed that so many uploaders do not do this.

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful, we all have to accept what is offered to us in this present difficult time.

Good Luck
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

When will be payments ?

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    They pay normally on the 1st of each month.....
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

6.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vietarchive.com adultshower.com secondmovies.com
    thank for payment?

got paid~

thx for payment !!!

Thanx for the payment filefactory

They paid punctually even in Workder's Day, Thanks FileFactory!

Thread Information