Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6831 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 151 of 171 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1709
    Update: 6th Sep - 2:45PM CET
    We have now completed migrating all of our critical racks. The major disruptions should now be over. We will spend tomorrow ironing out any remaining bugs due to the infrasturcture changes, and as of tomorrow night CET we will begin migrating our download servers to the new locations.

We appreciate your patience while we continue these necessary works.

Original Update:
    Over the next few days there may be interruptions to the all services provided by the FileFactory website, including:

• Uploads
    • Downloads
    • Email Sending & Receiving
    • Changing account settings

We have now begun the process of moving all of our servers to a new location in our Data Center that provides better connectivity options. This is an unfortunate but necessary step in the continual growth of FileFactory.

More information is available here: http://j.mp/OMBn58

We will do all in our power to keep downtime and disruptions to a minimum, and where downtime is unavoidable, restore service as quickly as possible.

Tonight (5th September) the website will be taken offline temporarily while the web servers, database cluster and load balancer are moved. This will be the most disruptive night in the migration process.

no news about payments?

who cares about servers location or anything related to technics issues when no one is getting paid ! get new paying methods then migrate ur servers !!

Wow, they announce there will be problems uploading!!!, since i started using them there where nothing but problems uploading, i'm sorry but people that are still using filefactory are complete and utter morons, pps 20% no rebills and no password protected compressed files, and no pay till they get the money from paypal that came as a total surprise to them, even though everybody else would have known this a month before they apparently did.

and today camed.. and still no payment..

Quote Originally Posted by maryonex View Post
    no news about payments?

All affiliates have now been transitioned to the new FileFactory Partner Program. Earnings from the previous affiliate program will be paid shortly using a new payout method, to be announced.

^^ Duh? Like if we hadn't already read that

8.   Sponsored Links

Well like any other hoster atm they have probs but I am convidant that those probs will solve in time,I use them for 4 years now...made more than $20.000 with them...have 9000 files stored upthere and they still get downloads even the ones I upped 4 years ago as for me it's still a good host even with the probs atm and we all know that it was a good solid host in the past and I believe it will be a good solid host in the future once the probs are over...so be patience with them boy's...

i think FF is doing to disapear with all the money from uploaders they where good but i think its had its day

Quote Originally Posted by pervmann2000 View Post
    Well like any other hoster atm they have probs but I am convidant that those probs will solve in time,I use them for 4 years now...made more than $20.000 with them...have 9000 files stored upthere and they still get downloads even the ones I upped 4 years ago as for me it's still a good host even with the probs atm and we all know that it was a good solid host in the past and I believe it will be a good solid host in the future once the probs are over...so be patience with them boy's...
    I totaly agreed with u! I used FF also for several years now and they were always correct in doing payments. I remember the times they payout weekly on mondays. And yes every monday they proceed the payouts without any expections. (only when there was a holiday on monday in the UK).

We all know since the downside of Megaupload, several other hosts have problems (and some just dissapear or stopped their reward program).
    So far FF is one of the little hosts who still improve their infrastructure in those hard times.
    So for all those with complains about payouts, don't blame FF, but paypal!

Thread Information