Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61652 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1709
    stiven, wow you still have awesome stats

but i don't like FF

yeah but account bans comes very easily on RG

Quote Originally Posted by stiven View Post
    I don't think paypal limited FF account. but my english is poor , i don't know how to express my thought.
    no it didnt or else i would not get sale, right?

anyone hate/like the 1day premium?i have many sales of 1day premium and only 25% are 1 month lol

Quote Originally Posted by kraftx View Post
    Comeehereall says it best, what other file locker is better? If you know of one please enlighten us!

However, if you call Filefactory a scam you are just a bitter fool. No one knew this was coming and Filefactory did not have any crystal ball to prepare them for this situation any more than the other file lockers that have been using Papal for their payouts (Oron, Ryushare, etc). For someone to cry out "scam!" you need a reality check.
    I think this cartoon speaks to fools like you:
    Life of an uploader - http://i.imgur.com/yRuDe.png

Copyright - Rox

lolz...............................

so i guess we getting paid next month for this month and next's.. no biggie for me, but i wish an alternative payment should of been introduced before this happened. it was a matter of time, why didnt you act FF. oh well.. guess we wait now.

What's up with FF? Uploading have been very patchy for at least 10 days and still unresolved as of now. RU has been pending for 12+ hours and even if it gets through, half the time it shows some internal storage error.

This is very unbecoming of an established file host. I wonder if Rapidshare or Netload have such problems.

Website's:
    cute2jav.blogspot.com
    no upload problem for me..
    what I'm most concerning now is the payment option which they will be announcing...

10.   Sponsored Links

filefactory what has happened i just hope you fix your remote upload soon
    i like your service very much... i just hope i can start uploading again. i have not been able to upload anything for almost 2 weeks now

Thread Information