Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61196 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Win7 VPS, 1 GB RAM, 4 CPU Cores, 400 GB HDD, 10Gig port, for 20$ what do you think ?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Phenomenal !

14 35.90%
  • Great !

13 33.33%
  • Average !

3 7.69%
  • Seen better !

3 7.69%
  • Not that good !

6 15.38%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    When are you expecting to have stocks for Budget HD Seed servers? I was about to register and purchase but there are no stocks available.

Order Number: 7804468552

how long does it take for the setup?

order still not done are these guys around?

Quote Originally Posted by SinnerSaint81 View Post
    When are you expecting to have stocks for Budget HD Seed servers? I was about to register and purchase but there are no stocks available.
    We do add slots almost on daily basis for that server so keep checking the page often
    or raise a ticket and will let you know as soon as a slot is available...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodzeed View Post
    Order Number: 7804468552

how long does it take for the setup?

order still not done are these guys around?
    check your email

all is good - very good just 2 reason make me doubt is limited time to upload and limited time to download from torrent,, cause the reason why many people rent VPS with high speed internet network is to download from torrent and upload to website / file hosting then share the download link,,,

10-10-2012

We would like to let you all know that new slots are added for Encoder HD Seed - Budget HD Seed - Beginning HD Seed
    Hurry !!

Probation

Default please check ticket 547653

I made the payment yesterday, still have not received any response and service was not activated, how long will it take? ticket 547653

Is this "[Budget HD Seed] 100 GB Windows VPS Account" really a VPS account or just a shared VPS among a number of users? Because I am wondering why it is accessible via TeamViewer only. Can we install our own programs then such as Apache, FileZilla FTP Server, etc.?

8.   Sponsored Links

Hello, I'm new to the concept of RDP but I'm familiar with x264 or H.264 MKV Encoding!

Actually, I'm a big fan of encoding but as per my existing laptop I can't do encoding on that.

I need to encode almost 15 to 20 Tv shows daily, from a file resolution 720p to 480p MKV.

The source file of 720p will be around 1 GB and output will be around 150 - 200MB

I want premium accounts of RS/NL and all other premium hosts to download source file and also upload plugins to upload to

sites like Mediafire/Putlocker etc

I can work on MeGui or Vidcoder or any other encoding application

The thing is, I want to do fast encodes (maybe 2 at a time) as Tv series are pretty addictive and users can hardly wait.

The encoding response should be minimum, I mean, totally the best and fastest!

So, please suggest me the best server or RDP or anything you can guide me with.

P.S - My location is INDIA and money is not the issue but still try to give reasonable options!

It seems that the seller is too busy to check his thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by tutuiokra View Post
    I made the payment yesterday, still have not received any response and service was not activated, how long will it take? ticket 547653
    Hi

i think you probably got your service by now
    usually it takes less than 24 hours
    however once you But you are highly recommended to refer to your email ASAP as we will email your to confirm that you understand our GTC, only then we will create your VPS (of course you will get 30 days of service always !)

Is this "[Budget HD Seed] 100 GB Windows VPS Account" really a VPS account or just a shared VPS among a number of users? Because I am wondering why it is accessible via TeamViewer only. Can we install our own programs then such as Apache, FileZilla FTP Server, etc.?
    Hi

Nooo

It is not shared

Please don't make such a dangerous assumption

It is 100% dedicated VPS

but you get to access it via teamviewer because you do NOT get a dedicated IP address here on this server !..

Quote Originally Posted by yourarnav View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the concept of RDP but I'm familiar with x264 or H.264 MKV Encoding!

Actually, I'm a big fan of encoding but as per my existing laptop I can't do encoding on that.

I need to encode almost 15 to 20 Tv shows daily, from a file resolution 720p to 480p MKV.

The source file of 720p will be around 1 GB and output will be around 150 - 200MB

I want premium accounts of RS/NL and all other premium hosts to download source file and also upload plugins to upload to

sites like Mediafire/Putlocker etc

I can work on MeGui or Vidcoder or any other encoding application

The thing is, I want to do fast encodes (maybe 2 at a time) as Tv series are pretty addictive and users can hardly wait.

The encoding response should be minimum, I mean, totally the best and fastest!

So, please suggest me the best server or RDP or anything you can guide me with.

P.S - My location is INDIA and money is not the issue but still try to give reasonable options!
    please raise a ticket and we will discuss that...

It seems that the seller is too busy to check his thread here.
    really am busy with the tickets system of which I reply to CURRENT customers and inquiries of NEW CUSTOMERS *like you* too so they all get quick replies !
    you are encouraged to raise a ticket !

thank you,,,

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread Information