Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61120 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Is it really so hard to download 1 or 2 files from you by yourself to test and know?

How many Hosts have superb PPD-Rates and count nothing or in totally wrong groups?

Egal, if you don't believe because it is not readable on their Page then do this.

Website's:
    BangBlog.org
    uploaded become a scam.... they not count premium download...... not useless for now
    I am POLSKA MADAFAKA !! SEE FREE ADULT SITE -= BangBlog.org =-
    Sorry for my bad ENGLISH. please correct me when I write wrong. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by maeuhs View Post
    Guys why don't you test by yourself?

They changed Affiliate 2 days ago. Instead of 30 ? = 1000 DL for files > 100 MB and 5 ? for files < 100 mb they pay since 2 days only 7 ? = 1000 DL and 1 ? for files < 100 mb.

So the stats are correct.
    I upload only the files over 100mb that I posted on the German and Spanish forums (category gold). In the last two months for 100 downloaded files from free users I earned an average of about 2 euros in the last two days only 0.35 for 100 downloads, so you are right. Shame on you uploaded.to.

4.   Sponsored Links

Is it really so hard to download 1 or 2 files from you by yourself to test and know?

How many Hosts have superb PPD-Rates and count nothing or in totally wrong groups?

Egal, if you don't believe because it is not readable on their Page then do this.
    you are absolutely right about the change in rates, but users maybe complain because, uploaded.to did not update the rates in the website.

Website's:
    Megadescargasgratis.com
    Truth is guys, yesterday I had 156 download and only told me ..... ? 0.11 ?????...
    It is a New Host SCAM!

It is changed.

I use this host for 6 months and it was alwys 30 = 1000 DL and two days ago they changed it.

I don't know if it is for all groups or Countries because I share only in Germany so my Traffic is from Germany and they were everytime in Gold-Group.

@excellent If you don't believe me download a small file by yourself and you see this is counted as 0,001 and a file above 100 MB with 0,007.

I
    that's true

200 downloads (most from group A) = 0.25 cents

Quote Originally Posted by eman80 View Post
    ....... because, uploaded.to did not update the rates in the website.

Yes And surely not without a reason, hihihihi.

I have almost 5 euro from dl today...when i think how much it should've been...
    Starting to move my TB's in another hosting

If they keep this rate everyone will leave them

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information