Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6715 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Australia Likely To Get 18+ Game Rating

Australia is set to update the age rating system for video games, adding a new 18+ category which should allow for the more violent games to be sold in the country. The current maximum age rating for a console or PC game is 15+. If a title didn't meet the specifications for this age it was denied a rating and was therefore not allowed to go on sale. This didn't necessarily mean the game never hit the shelves, but it could only do if tweaks were made to remove some of the most violent or questionable content. The first parliamentary session in the new year is set for the 7th February ? giving the poor fellas a nice long break ? where the bill to introduce the new age rating will be voted on by the lower house. If it passes there, it will go on to the senate, which has the ability to pass it into law.

http://www.itproportal.com/2012/01/2...#ixzz1kNfkGqVV
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...tralian-senate
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Australia Likely To Get 18+ Game Rating Australia is set to update the age rating system for video games, adding a new 18+ category which should allow for the more violent games to be sold in the country. The current maximum age rating for a console or PC game is 15+. If a title didn't meet the specifications for this age it was denied a rating and was therefore not allowed to go on sale. This didn't necessarily mean the game never hit the shelves, but it could only do if tweaks were made to remove some of the most violent or Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info
    That must really suck, i never knew they didnt have the same 18 games we have here in the UK! Millions of Australian gamers just blew up with excitement

mmm mmm!
    Sanity to prevail? This won't stop kids from playing them either. It will just stop them from buying them at least ones without a fake ID.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    ^When I was like 15, I went into gamestop and asked some random stranger to buy my GTA: SA lmao.

Good times bro, good times.

P.S, he got me the game and I wasted years playing it

Thread Information