Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    celebritydevotion.com

Default [vBulletin 4.1.10] Posts ends up blank/empty?

I'm running a celebrity pictures forum and i'm using vB 4.1.10 (Latest version) with Shiny Blue theme.

First the forum was running on 3.8.7 Patch Level 2 but we upgraded to 4.1.9 and now 4.1.10.

The problem is that when someone posts in a thread or starts a new thread the post ends up empty/blank.

It doesn't always happen, but it's more common than uncommon, so you have to edit the post and write all over again, sometimes you have to do this several times to make the post show the content you want show.

Anyone has any idea what the problem could be?
    Disney Reviewed by Disney on . [vBulletin 4.1.10] Posts ends up blank/empty? I'm running a celebrity pictures forum and i'm using vB 4.1.10 (Latest version) with Shiny Blue theme. First the forum was running on 3.8.7 Patch Level 2 but we upgraded to 4.1.9 and now 4.1.10. The problem is that when someone posts in a thread or starts a new thread the post ends up empty/blank. It doesn't always happen, but it's more common than uncommon, so you have to edit the post and write all over again, sometimes you have to do this several times to make the post show the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

u must find the updated version (for vB4) of your skin

Website's:
    FunLinkz.com Smyu.in
    If you have purchased a vB Licence then you better ask for support @ vbulletin's official forum. You won't get much help here..

Website's:
    celebritydevotion.com
    The problem is solved.

I tried several stuff, made backups of the db, installed vB 4.1.10 again with no plugins, themes etc, still the same, so I tried another host and restored my backed up db on it, now it works perfect.

Thread Information