Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6905 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need good PHP coder for script coding

Hi KWWH, I am looking for some experienced PHP coder that can write one script for me.
    I am not so much into php, I just started learning, but in my opinion this would go under - easy job.
    Script is very simple, and will have only one function, but I do not want beginners to work on this.
    If you are interested and you have something to show (script or website you programmed yourself), please PM me.
    I will need this service in a week or two, but would like to find contractor soon.

Thank you.
    OriginalEXE Reviewed by OriginalEXE on . Need good PHP coder for script coding Hi KWWH, I am looking for some experienced PHP coder that can write one script for me. I am not so much into php, I just started learning, but in my opinion this would go under - easy job. Script is very simple, and will have only one function, but I do not want beginners to work on this. If you are interested and you have something to show (script or website you programmed yourself), please PM me. I will need this service in a week or two, but would like to find contractor soon. Thank Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sborg.us
    Can you provide details regarding the script?

Regards,
    H

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

Description of script:

User land on the script page. It has only one field: asking for password. For user to continue, password needs to be entered.
    I need way to change those passwords how I want. For example, by eiditing database trough phpmyadmin, or by reading allowed passwords from txt file I will edit, or by admin area you make, whatever is easyer for coder.
    Ok, when user enters allowed password, the script should automatticaly log in user to the website but in such way that he does not have access to the password of login. For example, If I wasnt to let users connect to my CPanel, ut do not want users to see the password I am using for that, I would use this script.
    That is all.

I hope I described it well.

I decided to go with the windows app and found programmer, so thread can be locked. Thank you all.

Thread Information