Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61200 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net

Default If you got Scammed by Trizzile.com & CloudNXT (Enciph3r) Check this out

I was away due to personal reasons followed by health problems my solo staff Member (Who wishes to remain anonymous) also had health problems

Long Story short

- I renewed all servers that i was paid for (Hopefull all)
    - All RDP accounts were sent automatically (If u did not get it please make ticket)
    - If u still have more problems u can make a ticket on seedvps.com (If u want to make this issue public then post in this thread since my dedicated thread is locked)
    - If u need a refund i can give partial refund (RDP clients who did not get support)
    EnCiPh3r Reviewed by EnCiPh3r on . If you got Scammed by Trizzile.com & CloudNXT (Enciph3r) Check this out I was away due to personal reasons followed by health problems my solo staff Member (Who wishes to remain anonymous) also had health problems Long Story short - I renewed all servers that i was paid for (Hopefull all) - All RDP accounts were sent automatically (If u did not get it please make ticket) - If u still have more problems u can make a ticket on seedvps.com (If u want to make this issue public then post in this thread since my dedicated thread is locked) - If u need a refund Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    dediresell.com awesomerdp.com
    Cheers mate , nice to see you back , hope your health is fine now.

And he's definitely not a scammer.

Banned
    cool that you are now back .... lets discuss business now

I r Super Cop
    You are gone again! Your staff has requested us to close your threads since they aren't able to handle stuff which require your attention. Same with your filehost site as well.

I do agree that you may have personal issues, but leaving your clients like this is not professionalism. Consider this as a warning and next time this repeats - we won't allow you to sell any services on KWWH.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post
    You are gone again! Your staff has requested us to close your threads since they aren't able to handle stuff which require your attention. Same with your filehost site as well.

I do agree that you may have personal issues, but leaving your clients like this is not professionalism. Consider this as a warning and next time this repeats - we won't allow you to sell any services on KWWH.
    I completely agree what rox says, when you are professional you must behave as a professional. because of this customers are suffering a lot. If you presense is not available then you must have a contingency plan for your replacement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox View Post

Hi, everyone i asked to close the thread as all slots were sold and also new servers cannot be bought without Enciph3r Notice and present servers are working fine without any downtime or any problems an support is also given without any delay and i thought to request to open thread as soon as he is back or have a slots to be sold and also we have a new rule that no support discussion on sales thread. So asked to close the thread

Quote Originally Posted by augustusrome View Post
    I completely agree what rox says, when you are professional you must behave as a professional. because of this customers are suffering a lot. If you presense is not available then you must have a contingency plan for your replacement.
    we aren't having any problmes right now with the support or with the servers all are working fine and we arent suffering customers with any issues

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadsmasti View Post
    we aren't having any problmes right now with the support or with the servers all are working fine and we arent suffering customers with any issues
    if you are taking care of existing customers then it is fine but check the reply from our Admin

http://www.besthostingforums.com/1584664-post8.htm

I was not pin pointing only your service but overall his professionalism. because others are depends on his professional service.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    This is not the first issue and now with multiple businesses being run and advertised here I think there needs to be some serious consideration given to suspending his sales/advertising privileges. Most others involved in this type of activity recently have been removed.

I am sure others will disagree but how many chances can you give someone? really?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by augustusrome View Post
    if you are taking care of existing customers then it is fine but check the reply from our Admin

http://www.besthostingforums.com/1584664-post8.htm

I was not pin pointing only your service but overall his professionalism. because others are depends on his professional service.
    i asked to closed the RDP sales thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/94-...-%2412-fr.html as no slots and to sell and also a new rules no support in sales thread

Quote Originally Posted by WDF View Post
    This is not the first issue and now with multiple businesses being run and advertised here I think there needs to be some serious consideration given to suspending his sales/advertising privileges. Most others involved in this type of activity recently have been removed.

I am sure others will disagree but how many chances can you give someone? really?
    he isn't scamming or Run away he contacted Hawk in yahoo and informed him the situation as in this reply http://www.besthostingforums.com/1584664-post8.htm

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadsmasti View Post
    i asked to closed the RDP sales thread http://www.besthostingforums.com/94-...-%2412-fr.html as no slots and to sell and also a new rules no support in sales thread

he isn't scamming or Run away he contacted Hawk in yahoo and informed him the situation as in this reply http://www.besthostingforums.com/1584664-post8.htm

He is not reliable.
    He has had this issue before.
    He should not be allowed to sell here.

I did not say he was a scammer but he is obviously not looking out for those he services and makes money from. If you do not take care of your business you should not be in business.

Look at the others that have been removed here in the past 6 months, why is he any different or should he be treated any different?

Short answer = He should not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information