Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6387 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Default MegaUpload Bail Decision Delayed

Kim Dotcom and the other MegaUpload defendants may have to wait until Wednesday to find out if they can be released on bail.
    District Court Judge David McNaughton has reserved his decision until tomorrow or possibly Wednesday. Until then, the defendants will remain in custody at Mount Eden remand center in Albany, New Zealand.
    Kim Dotcom, founder of the file-sharing site MegaUpload, appeared at North Shore District Court this morning for a bail hearing along with three other men involved in the case.
    Dotcom, along with MegaUpload chief marketing officer Finn Batato; Mathias Ortmann, chief technical officer; and Bram van der Kolk, programmer; were arrested on Friday by New Zealand Police who executed provisional arrest warrants requested by the United States Department of Justice.
    All four defendants are expected to apply for bail pending an extradition hearing. Lawyers representing the U.S. government have opposed bail for all four defendants.
    The Crown earlier opposed bail for alleged pirate Kim Dotcom, who appeared Monday in the North Shore District Court facing charges of copyright infringement, and faces possible extradition to the U.S.
    Crown Prosecutor Anne Toohey said if extradited, Dotcom could face five to 20 years in prison, and the U.S. government has expressed that it will seek the maximum penalty.
    The Crown claims Dotcom poses a significant flight risk because of the funds that are available to him.
    Dotcom's own lawyer, Paul Davison QC, said his client's funds have all been seized and has offered to the court a previously undiscovered Rabo bank account as a show of good faith.

Source
    Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . MegaUpload Bail Decision Delayed Kim Dotcom and the other MegaUpload defendants may have to wait until Wednesday to find out if they can be released on bail. District Court Judge David McNaughton has reserved his decision until tomorrow or possibly Wednesday. Until then, the defendants will remain in custody at Mount Eden remand center in Albany, New Zealand. Kim Dotcom, founder of the file-sharing site MegaUpload, appeared at North Shore District Court this morning for a bail hearing along with three other men Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Copy and paste a lot much lol?

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

mmm mmm!
    I can't stop looking at Dotcom, he is just so fat. (sorry, but he's fucking huge).
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

maybe hell go on a hunger strike

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    He's really huge dude. You would never think that he's an internet geek.

Website's:
    D-Moviez.com
    i wish he could get Bailed.
    http://D-MovieZ.com visit onces ^_^

I hope he doesn't. He needs to answer for his behavior.

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    his recent actions kinda shows that he wasnt that smart afterall

anyway idc about him lol

and yeah damn he's fat

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I bet he did not get that big from hot pockets and junk food!

Website's:
    prathaprabhu.blogspot.com SuperSeedbox.com RedSwitches.com BuyWindowsVPS.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Overjaculation View Post
    I can't stop looking at Dotcom, he is just so fat. (sorry, but he's fucking huge).
    I can't even believe that he is the founder of the great site Megaupload. He looks like a good fat grown up kid.
    Looking for a stable Seedbox, Windows, Linux VPS and 24/7 Customer Support - please check out the following:
    For SeedBox = SuperSeedbox
    For VPS = RedSwitches & BuyWindowsVPS

Thread Information