Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6974 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Will you stop uploading if no money for downloads?

Voters
367. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

208 56.68%
  • No

159 43.32%
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Refitti View Post
    there will be always one who pay for downloads...

I think you are very wrong. There will be hosts that say they will pay now but will not after they make some money for themselves.

Website's:
    webcare360.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dardann View Post
    i am going to upload till i die
    A true, dedicated uploader words
    WebCare360.Com - DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
    Shared Hosting || Reseller Hosting || VPS Hosting || Dedicated Servers (Romania / HongKong / Russia / Nethersland / Egypt)
    sales[@]webcare360.com || webcare360[@]live.com

Website's:
    sceneaccess.org forumophilia.com warez-bb.org
    Its fucking funny to see that everyone is now saying 'get a real job' - but in fact, most of them WERE FUCKING CASH WHORES yesterday.

ASSHOLE

another one bites the dust.

5.   Sponsored Links

I can't dump my site visitor (as it is them who makes money for me)...Just bcoz some good file host close their affiliate door.
    file-host business ain't gonna die..sooner or later..these same guy will come up again with different domain & name.
    There are people that watch things happen, people that make things happen and people that wonder what the hell just happened.

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org
    Im an Addicted uploader so i can't stop uploading and sharing

No, I'm gonna leave the world of filehost if they no pay me. I lose the time only for money on internet. If all filehost died then I said: Goodbye. That is the reality.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MiSiON View Post
    Its fucking funny to see that everyone is now saying 'get a real job' - but in fact, most of them WERE FUCKING CASH WHORES yesterday.

ASSHOLE

I never uploaded, I have always said people who upload for money were Cash Whores, judging by your reply you were a Cash Whore, am I correct?

You should not sign your posts as ASSHOLE cuz people do not need to know that is what you are.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fewcent View Post
    I can't dump my site visitor (as it is them who makes money for me)...Just bcoz some good file host close their affiliate door.
    file-host business ain't gonna die..sooner or later..these same guy will come up again with different domain & name.
    There will be no file hosts that will actually pay you for downloads after this week. Some will say they will but will close before you cash out or close your account for ToS violation.

"There will be no file hosts that will actually pay you for downloads after this week. Some will say they will but will close before you cash out or close your account for ToS violation."

true

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information