My topic is related to previous thread. i am just curious about those people and want their comments only.

you guys bash me because of deleting my uploaded files to fileserve . i deleted those files because FS clearly scam us. your theory was my downloadeds will be affected of this .

Now my question is : Fileserve disabled my account today maybe yours too. It was obvious if i ddint delete my files myself they would delete it . so they also didnt think about those premium downloaders . right??

so, what you are thinking now atm??

It would be nice to see if you guys reply here only : rzke1, champ of champs, cyberprince, humour, Shareshiz, Lifetalk and some member who replied on that thread yesterday.
shufol Reviewed by shufol on . Fileserve disabled my account ! check yours !! My topic is related to previous thread. i am just curious about those people and want their comments only. you guys bash me because of deleting my uploaded files to fileserve . i deleted those files because FS clearly scam us. your theory was my downloadeds will be affected of this . Now my question is : Fileserve disabled my account today maybe yours too. It was obvious if i ddint delete my files myself they would delete it . so they also didnt think about those premium downloaders . Rating: 5