Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62033 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 197 of 205 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2046
    Website's:
    allpremiumstuffishere.asia nlbgrupa.com solucijagroup.net
    my files download 200 today but count only 17 why this differrence between on them......??????

Quote Originally Posted by irfankasuri View Post
    why baneed me account DF .........
    my you received too many DMCA's?!

Quote Originally Posted by skupp View Post
    they thiefs, take lot of me money i not get, me angry
    sorry man but you make me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Uzair Umer View Post
    my files download 200 today but count only 17 why this differrence between on them......??????
    some saying they are shaving DL's, i am not sure but only one ip in 24 hours is counted. this means if one person download 20 files during a period of 24 hours counts only as 1 unique download, also not completed downloads are are not counted...

Originally Posted by Uzair Umer
    some saying they are shaving DL's, i am not sure but only one ip in 24 hours is counted. this means if one person download 20 files during a period of 24 hours counts only as 1 unique download, also not completed downloads are are not counted...
    Also, if your links aren't clickable (ie no referrer) or if your downloaders use some sort of downloading software they won't count towards your earnings.

I've deleted some files but the links are still alive from the forums where I posted the links, why?

They are not online.Try to dl them in free,wait 60 sec and you will see that the links are no longer on.

@Hellasoba: you're right, thank you very much, I didn't check that

Its some weird bug in the system.

i raceve a DMCA notifecation but why and other hosting donot baneed acount

they will ban you even if you don't have dmca files

10.   Sponsored Links

Your account has been blocked = =

============

Dear User,

We regret to inform you that your DepositFiles user account has been disabled subject to Cl. 8.2 of DepositFiles User Agreement for violation of Subclause 3.1.(i) of the User Agreement i.e. repeating copyright infringement.

If you believe the accusation to be false, please contact DepositFiles support team to legally file a takedown counter-notice. However be warned that the alleged copyright owners will be informed of your claims to their alleged rights, which, if untrue or misleading, will lead to legal prosecution from the copyright owners.

If you have any additional inquiries feel free to contact DepositFiles support team.

Yours sincerely,
    Depositfiles Team

---------> PPD $ 8 . ..

Thread Information