Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62067 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 145 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2046
    ^They would have banned your account anyway even if you hadn't changed your payment info and had requested the money 20 days ago, they check the number of DMCA complaints for your files right before sending payouts and will ban your account right away if you have gotten too many. Of course in extreme cases if someone gets too many DMCAs, his account will be banned even before he gets the chance to request a payout.
    As for not letting people to request payouts for a month after changing payment info, they do it to prevent hackers from stealing victim's money before he gets a chance to find out his account has been hacked, a whole month is quite long for this, though, 10-15 days is enough but that's their rule.
    And no, there is no way to get your money when your account gets banned.

2.   Sponsored Links

somebody knows the limit of DCMA complaints until they banned you? received 3 today, that sucks.

@trauma nobody knows

at least try not to replace those ones specifically to avoid any trouble

It depends on quantity and "quality" of DMCA.

I've always been paid with depositfiles since now.

I never enjoyed DF because of low rate and moron support but they still pay me, fast and with several way of payment.

Now the issue is that a lot of my links can't be downloaded by my free users, they would be asked to wait and after it tells that the file is not avaiable for download. But the file is well in my manager and premium users can download it.

So the stats are highly decreasing.

They are banning accounts so fast. i made new account and got banned in 2 days. they dont want to give more cash to users

They ban not only for dmca,few accounts with the same tarif is a fast way to ban all of your accounts.
    I need to get out from Belarus.

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    Hi all is the site down today???
    i got my payment but noticed that the site is in maintenance today so is that for all

i have a question about upoint. if i use it,what happen with my earning?
    they will deduct it or not.

thanks

dreqms your earnings will be same , don't worry and use u-points

Guys,I asked payment 3 days ago and I didn't get my payment,now all I can see is the payout button again telling me to wait 7 days before asking for another payment.
    Why I didn't get my payment? and I didn't canceled it.

Thread Information