Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6698 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Talking Password Sharing Community | Huge Potential | $ Revenue| Awesome & Unique Domain Name

Nvm. I'm not selling this community anymore, anyway if you're interested pm me.

Thank you.
    eXeo_ Reviewed by eXeo_ on . Password Sharing Community | Huge Potential | $ Revenue| Awesome & Unique Domain Name Nvm. I'm not selling this community anymore, anyway if you're interested pm me. Thank you. Rating: 5
    I'm the boss.

2.   Sponsored Links

100-250usd from donations per month.. for a site with this low traffic seems unlikely. Reason why you have no ads is because no one wants to buy ads.

Your website is small, the traffic seems rather unreliable, and the past months it's been shrinking.

Are you selling this website because it's losing traffic?

What? Please, think twice before posting. I don't like to put ads on my sites, that's why it doesn't have ads so don't post stupid theories. As I said, I'm just selling this because I don't have time... losing traffic, wtf? FFS LEARN TO READ,
    I don't have time to manage it, so the site visits are decreasing...
    Plus I was on vacations this xmas. Capichi?

Now go out and practice some exercise, instead of making useless replies to my thread.
    I'm the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by eXeo_ View Post
    What? Please, think twice before posting. I don't like to put ads on my sites, that's why it doesn't have ads so don't post stupid theories. As I said, I'm just selling this because I don't have time... losing traffic, wtf? FFS LEARN TO READ, Plus I was on vacations this xmas. Capichi?

Now go out and practice some exercise, instead of making useless replies to my thread.

I got the answer I was looking for, my intention wasn't to upset you. I hoped you had answers to my questions. Instead of answering or proving me wrong. You decided to deflect and insult me instead. Which is an obvious reaction since you can't come up with an excuse or an actual reason of why I'm wrong.

I assume you're one of those types who overvalue their websites by putting up prepostourous claims of revenue in hopes that someone who is naive enough will purchase.

I won't bother you anymore.

Take my reply as you wish. Just 1 week of work, & I'll get again my 2k UV per day.... more than selling this, I'm here to read opinions. Because, I'm not dumb to sell this site... but I don't have time... so I'd rather sell it than losing traffic for not having time to manage it.

Thank you.
    I'm the boss.

Website's:
    crackingforum.com
    If you're willing to sell below the starting bidding price then message me. I also suggest you lower the BIN a bit too, it seems a bit too pricy for KWWHunction users to consider especially with your volume of traffic and revenue.

Sorry, but I'm not going to sell it under 300$. True, but this is more like an auction, than a buy it now... so don't give importance to that price.

Anyways, if you're willing to bid, welcome.
    I'm the boss.

Thread Information