Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61085 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    wordpress.org

Default Themaposter $20 + Lifetime Update + Clean

Selling My Themaposter for only 20$
    -Clean

Payment Method: Paypal Only

Proof:

kaizer01 Reviewed by kaizer01 on . Themaposter $20 + Lifetime Update + Clean Selling My Themaposter for only 20$ -Clean Payment Method: Paypal Only Proof: http://i.lulzimg.com/c5bfc62a70.jpg http://i.lulzimg.com/443b4f1511.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wordpress.org
    am still selling this.

Better provide correct date as a proff, since i asked Freddy before 2 weeks about selling my copy and he said that he doesn't allow that anymore.

edit: oh, you started probably thread when the selling was allowed, but Freddy don't allow it anymore, so better contact him again, cause he told me he would ban id's which are sold/buyed.

Website's:
    justbeenpaidz.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by AllmightyBuser View Post
    Better provide correct date as a proff, since i asked Freddy before 2 weeks about selling my copy and he said that he doesn't allow that anymore.

edit: oh, you started probably thread when the selling was allowed, but Freddy don't allow it anymore, so better contact him again, cause he told me he would ban id's which are sold/buyed.
    yes he is right no more permission to sell thema poster to any body but its not good
    if you want senuke xcr latest full version with lifetime updates just pm

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadzaman66 View Post
    yes he is right no more permission to sell thema poster to any body but its not good
    When and where did Freddy say that?
    (\__/)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( > <)

Quote Originally Posted by mystaku View Post
    When and where did Freddy say that?
    He replied me over the mail that he change TOS, and he doesnt allow selling anymore. Go ahead and write him mail and you will see.

mmm mmm!
    Can you give us new evidence?

Thread closed untill further.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information