Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61035 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    1 question. if it is kode, how can he get my login info if i make sure i log out of all my accounts. Dont save my login info. And he doesn't even know my acc login. coz he made it so dat we have to change our pass on first login?

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Well, he is able to install programs so he can install a ''spy monitor'' or ''key logger''

Banned
    I'm sure you would notice if I backdoored it hawk contact me for the admin login you can expect the files also i'm not known for scamming also your just courois because I'm doing something nice. excuse spelling on iPod.

Banned
    Website's:
    Just so you guyz know some info, there is 256mb of Ram & it's 1.39Ghz. It was lagging alot for me so I checked out the specs. I won't be using my account on it anymore lol.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    People what do you expect, its free.

@LukeBUSY its a good free thing you are offering, good job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberHacK View Post
    Just so you guyz know some info, there is 256mb of Ram & it's 1.39Ghz. It was lagging alot for me so I checked out the specs. I won't be using my account on it anymore lol.
    Yeh what did you expect ??

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Well, I'd just like to give a tip to anyone who is going to get an account;
    LukeBUSY is Kode, KodeV2 etc.

Use the RDA wisely, do not log in with personal accounts on the RDA.

Thanks.
    Way to point out the obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-R-T View Post
    Why the hell does he have like 3-10 accounts, shouldn't he be banned for multiple accounts or something ?
    How about you shut the f*** up. Does it really affect you? Or do you just get your internet orgasms by barging into other peoples business?

1 question. if it is kode, how can he get my login info if i make sure i log out of all my accounts. Dont save my login info. And he doesn't even know my acc login. coz he made it so dat we have to change our pass on first login?
    There are things such as key loggers. I use it on my own PC to see that I signed into what, when. It gives me a nice digital copy to use if I notice anything fishy.

Wow, you moron. Read the first post... it clearly states "VPS Server Running Windows 2008 Enterprise.

Not the fastest of servers since its not dedicated.
    "

Plus, its free. But I have an idea, lets just bitch some more about something that you never even had to use in the first place.
    ^^ Make yourself a bag of popcorn and click this picture ^^
    to enjoy watching Rodney Mullen skateboarding!

Banned
    Website's:
    dude, why are u guyz all shitting your pants about something I said, and Yes I do know what a keylogger is It just didn't come to mind. All I said is that I wasn't going to use the account. I never said that he wasn't doing a good thing. Plus I was only giving the specs so people could see. Such girls are at KWWHunction.

dude, why are u guyz all shitting your pants about something I said, and Yes I do know what a keylogger is It just didn't come to mind.
    I was just informing you, I legitimately thought that you didn't know. I was trying to HELP you out.

All I said is that I wasn't going to use the account. I never said that he wasn't doing a good thing. Plus I was only giving the specs so people could see.
    Well, my apologies. You made it out like you were complaining that something free isn't good enough for you.

Such girls are at KWWHunction.
    Ouch, that really hurt.
    ^^ Make yourself a bag of popcorn and click this picture ^^
    to enjoy watching Rodney Mullen skateboarding!

Banned
    Website's:
    Sorry for the last thing I said I was just abit angry lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information