Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62050 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs down Freakshare Payouts?

Well, past i tried using freakshare some 2 years back and i got the money which i earned punctually. But again i started using them some one month back and now they aint paying the requested money. i have four pending payouts yet which includes one i did today which i dont count. But i have one starting on 2.01.2012 and no info yet. It was requested to wm, but i saw thr reply in one thread that, webmoney payouts having trouble. But my second request was done on 13.01.2012 to paypal and its still not processed. M smelling it fishy seriously as i wrote them already and no reply too.
    JoomlaZ Reviewed by JoomlaZ on . Freakshare Payouts? Well, past i tried using freakshare some 2 years back and i got the money which i earned punctually. But again i started using them some one month back and now they aint paying the requested money. i have four pending payouts yet which includes one i did today which i dont count. But i have one starting on 2.01.2012 and no info yet. It was requested to wm, but i saw thr reply in one thread that, webmoney payouts having trouble. But my second request was done on 13.01.2012 to paypal and its Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    Freakshare = ScamShare! They pay only 30-40% of their affiliates.

Thread Information