Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61246 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Flash's Malware Removal Service

Well I do this on some sites that I work/moderate on including NinjaWarez, Katzforums, DirtyDingo etc.. So why not here

Malware Removal

This thread was created to help those who are infected or think they are infected with malware. How am I going to do this you ask? Simple, follow these easy steps to see if malware is on your computer, all you need to do is download a simple application, keep in mind that I can guarantee that this will work 100%, some machines are so infected that trying to fix them is not worth it, if infected more tools will be used to remove the infection.

Download HijackThis
    Download HiJackThis v2.0.2 from Here and save it to your desktop.

NOTE:When you have successfully downloaded the new version of HijackThis (HJT) ...
    Please uninstall any other versions of HijackThis you have, before installing the new version.

1. Double click on the HJTInstall.exe icon on your desktop, to begin the install.
      By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis
    2. Click on Install ...it will create a HiJackThis icon on the desktop
    3. Once installed, it will launch HijackThis...if not...double click the HijackThis desktop icon
      Important! If using Windows Vista, be sure to Run as Administrator.
    4. Click on the "Do a system scan and save a Log file"...button. When the scan is finished...
      Notepad will open with a saved log file called "hijackthis.log"
      If you have a previously saved "hijackthis.log" file... allow the new one to replace it.
    5. In the Hijackthis log, go to the top menu, click on "Format" and uncheck "Word Wrap" if checked.
    6. Copy and paste the contents of hijackthis.log file in your next reply.

Do not fix anything yourself...most entries are needed to run your computer.
    Removing any needed entries... your computer could become inoperable!.

If you want help you need to post your log here, it is very important if you want me to help you.
    Flash Reviewed by Flash on . Flash's Malware Removal Service Well I do this on some sites that I work/moderate on including NinjaWarez, Katzforums, DirtyDingo etc.. So why not here :) Malware Removal This thread was created to help those who are infected or think they are infected with malware. How am I going to do this you ask? Simple, follow these easy steps to see if malware is on your computer, all you need to do is download a simple application, keep in mind that I can guarantee that this will work 100%, some machines are so infected that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Good Tutorial
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

you can auto analyse your report here:

http://hjt.networktechs.com/

and only use hjt if your confident in working on your pc as the results can not be reversed once changed
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

I wouldn't recommend using online scanners, they show way too many false positives when the file is safe. Why use that and fuck up your computer where you can post the log here and I'll help you remove it free without having to worry

Thread Information