Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6925 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    Too much courage will get you killed.

Very first the uploading guy of this video is going to be fucked up by HIS SO CALLED HOMMY GROUP .

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tribupinoy.net pinoyddl.org
    fuck those 7 idiot..

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    Let's give them a couple of hours & we'll be seeing videos of those hommies getting beaten.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Bunch of pussies (posted this in the chatbox not even an 1hour ago), Really shows up to what level people can get to. Seriously? 7:1 fight? Thats just pathetic.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Total pussys, group on 1 guy = pussy, hitting a guy when he is down = pussy.
    I bet it if it was one of them vs someone who could fight back they'd get their arse handed to them!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolioh View Post
    Mate its not about white people on Asian, it's not about Black on white or reverse. It's like Einstein said "People's stupidity has no limits". Its all about a bunch of rednecks claiming how ghetto or tough they are in their groups or so called "Homeboys" acting up on a single person, mostly, because they know they are overpowered against him. But all of them will eventually get stuff they deserve. Facebook is blowing up with their Names and adresses so people will see, and i can assure you they will get their asses whooped much worse than they did to this poor fella.

You do realize these were all asians right? Wtf are you talking about with this whole "white people on asian" bs?

they are pussies and they beat him like pussies .... btw now this asian guy will be famous ...
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    All of the 7 guys were arrested

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOnTW-HjCQ[/ame]

Full Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOnTW-HjCQ

Check the video info. Info is posted about those 7 guys

Edit: From the video,

hi guys just seen this video and thats makes me feel sick to my stomach and asshamed to be white i feel so sorry for that kid i bet you every one of them kids are as soft as SH*T and he could kick there arse by there self

and he who showed his face will be some ones bitch in prison soon or he will be getting a good kicking of some one

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information