Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6537 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    Seecure.me

Default ScrapeBox is Scam

ScrapeBox is Scam

The story, Worked hard to earn my self $57 through various online small coding jobs, and css fixes, etc.

Went and purchased ScrapeBox, after using it I couldn't even barely use it, it says that you can set it up within minutes, although it took me more than 1-2 hours.

The built in proxy scrapper, and checker is fail. All 100% proxies provided by the software are blocked, error 404.

I just had this software for 3-4 hours, and was not satisfied, I emailed ScrapeBox support, and kindly asked for refund, and they rejected me. Email below.

Hello,

ScrapeBox generates Names, Emails and harvests comments for you it takes no time the
    only information you need to provide is your website url. It also harvests thousands of
    keywords from one single keyword, and harvests URL's.

We can't provide a refund simply because you don't feel like using it, there are
    thousands of video's on YouTube showing all the steps in detail that you can watch and
    work all this out prior to purchasing.

Regards,
    ScrapeBox Support.
    http://www.scrapebox.com
    After discussion for a simple kind refund, they kept rejecting me as I had no choice left to dispute the transaction, after disputing it they banned my hardware id and blocked me from using the software.

And my $57 is no where to be seen. Don't buy it, Don't use it, their customer service is terrible, and scam.

I just lost a good $57, so up setting.
    _Vick Reviewed by _Vick on . ScrapeBox is Scam ScrapeBox is Scam The story, Worked hard to earn my self $57 through various online small coding jobs, and css fixes, etc. Went and purchased ScrapeBox, after using it I couldn't even barely use it, it says that you can set it up within minutes, although it took me more than 1-2 hours. The built in proxy scrapper, and checker is fail. All 100% proxies provided by the software are blocked, error 404. I just had this software for 3-4 hours, and was not satisfied, I emailed ScrapeBox Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    They aren't a scam, actually. It's your fault for not doing your homework before going ahead and buying a software. You should know that the software has a learning curve and if you're not willing to learn, then it really wasn't a wise decision to spend the $57.

Oh, and a dispute is always the last resort. Now you stand to lose your money and the right to use the software, both.

It is a fairly complicated piece of software that will require about 6 hours of getting used to, I for one, wouldn't purchase it again. Don't get me wrong, it would of took a fair bit of time coding and is probably worth 57$ for someone to use in a commercial environment but for the single website owner it isn't really worth it.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Website's:
    Seecure.me
    It's really up setting though. It's claimed to be able to set up within minutes, that's what caught my eye something fast and easy to set up, and in general it took me a while to even get the required files etc to run it, and to top it off the built in proxies are all blocked etc.

All I did was ask for a simple refund, and bang all blocked and banned, is it really that hard to give back a refund?

i am with Lifetalk.

What a Wast.

It's actually a great app; I've been using it for over a year. It looks like you just didn't have the patience to learn to use it properly.

Banned
    Website's:
    Seecure.me
    Yeah, It is a waste. Waste of time, and money. If I don't get a refund, I'm going to set up a website and express, share my review on their customer service, and the fact that I've only used it for 3-4 hours, and how long it "really" takes to get all required items to run it, to find out that half the files you've got are useless and junk.

And how they just ban and block you from using it when you ask for a refund. How greedy they are.

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 02:33 PM.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Read their policy on refund.

http://www.scrapebox.com/policy

Just because you don't know how to deal with the software, doesn't mean they should refund you.

Banned
    Website's:
    Seecure.me
    It's too late. They've banned, and blocked my hardware ID so I can't use software.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information