Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61294 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    spetsnazhost.com spetsnazforum.com spetsnazinc.com spetsnazupload.com
    I hope you enjoy our service!

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Spetsnaz is down I can not access my forum only thing I can access is my cpanel

Website's:
    I have replied to your PM

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    My forum is down again been down just over 4hrs now I sent you a Email & Support ticket where are you?? If these down times are not fixed soon I am going else where this is really going down 2 to 3 times a week for 2 to 4 hrs the last 2 to 3 weeks in really annoying

5.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    We sent a mass e-mail that we will be updating to new IP : 109.163.229.17

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Thank you every thing has been sorted out and my forum is back up

I recommend this hosting until now, a couple of times the server has been down, but it has been to improve their quality to provide us a better service, good price, great package and excellent technical support. I hope they keep it up.

Website's:
    Thank you, sorry for the down time we had.

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Host is crap now in the last 2 weeks I am had some type of problem every other day cpanel account info changed 2 times forum has been down about 20 hrs my ip was banned and MySQL password has been changed. Another thing I do not like is you send them a support ticket it takes 8 to 12 hrs to get a reply before it use to take 2 to 3 hrs. I am leaving this many problems in a short time is uncalled for the person that is running this host for the time before is doing a poor job.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    Host is crap now in the last 2 weeks I am had some type of problem every other day cpanel account info changed 2 times forum has been down about 20 hrs my ip was banned and MySQL password has been changed. Another thing I do not like is you seen them a support ticket it takes 8 to 12 hrs to get a reply before it use to take 2 to 3 hrs. I am leaving this many problems in a short time is uncalled for the person that is running this host for the time before is doing a poor job.
    Seems to like the host server has been comprised if you're experience daily account information change DJboutit. Either someone is running a shell script on there server that is giving them access to all root information. If I was you I would ask the host to scan the server or either move to a new hosting provider.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information