Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6919 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    allmoviespack.com
    How can I join beta testing?

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    last question, does it have a survey thingy? like people should complete the survey to get the download link or just to visit the page?
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

mmm mmm!
    I hope you are hard on illegal files (warez).
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Fileze.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pappunsu View Post
    Looks impressive if its not a scam. If payment is daily I wanna try as a beta tester. PM me the details. Thanks.
    As the pay-outs are a lot higher than other file sites we understand this Looks like one of those Too Good To Be True offers or a scam, this is why during office hours pay-outs will be set hourly for members that add our reps to skype and daily for those that don?t. The start of the beta testing will have a very low cash out rate of $5.00.

If you could also send me how many downloads per day you could send it would help us document user reps equally.

At the moment we are looking to launch the beta in 7 days.

Website's:
    Fileze.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Overjaculation View Post
    I hope you are hard on illegal files (warez).
    We don?t allow any illegal files and have a very in-depth TOS in place that users will be required to accept before they can upload. Please do not upload warez or anything you don?t have the rights to promote we have a very strict policy in place. Users who are found breaking the TOS will be banned, the files removed and logs will be sent to the copyright owner so they can take further action.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It's another Install Me host, with blatant way of using uploaders to spread malware, bloatware and other crap...
    I mean, who in the normal head condition would pay you for simple file downloader?
    Fileserve made file downloader for their host, I dont see they are offering 1000$ for 1000 downloads.

Not sure why shit like this is allowed on KWWH in the first place. If users are meant to download something before downloading original file, that is not a filehost, that is shitspreader.

Website's:
    HD-Streaming.org
    I want to joind the beta testers

Website's:
    Fileze.com
    The sites not live yet, and we don’t promote malware / bloatware our advertisers are very large corporations that are very well known and trusted. The files are built into the download manger the end user will use our downloadmanger to get the file.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Post your downloader link here, let us decide is it or not a bloatware/malware.

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Fileze View Post
    In the next few weeks we will be releasing a file host with the highest paying rates possible!

Not only do we offer top rates, we work with no minimum file sizes meaning you can upload files from 0.1KB ? 1GB and receive the same pay-outs, we offer Zero wait time for downloads, with Zero ads on all accounts, letting your user base easily download files.

We class Downloads based on tiers these are as follows:

Tier1:
    United States (Starting rate: $0.75 per file download) (max rate: $1.45 per file download) $750 - $1450 Per 1000 Downloads!

Tier2:
    France ,Germany ,United Kingdom (Starting rate: $0.20 per file download) (max rate: $0.75 per file download) $200 - $750 Per 1000 Downloads!

Tier3:
    Australia ,Austria ,Belgium ,Denmark ,Finland ,Ireland ,Italy ,New Zealand ,Norway ,Portugal ,Sweden ,Switzerland ,Netherlands ,Canada (Starting rate: $0.05 per file download) (max rate: $0.18 per file download) $50 - $180 Per 1000 Downloads!

[We only pay for unique IPs]

If you?re interested in joining our beta program before we post an official thread please get in touch and i will send you a link in the next few days. Payments for Beta Testers will be set at daily pay-outs (taking all the risk for webmasters that signup, if you add us to skype we can even send hourly payouts to start). We would also request beta testers to report any problems or improvements they would like to see happen on the site.

Betatesting is limited to 100 Users we select users on a first come first serve basis.
    As http://fileze.com/makemoney says its pay per install. Which is not similar to your Details. We need to spread our content or your given content ? If Our's then why pay per install ?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information