Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61213 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com

Default Photomanipulation contest?

Hey guys - I wondered if anyone would be interested in participating in a photomanipulation contest? One person would select a photo like this:

And then the participants would make it into something new - the only requirement being that you have to keep at least one major component of the original picture - like the donkey or the cart...everything else can change.

Here are some examples of that photo after manipulation:

Think you have the skills to do this? Its just for fun, no prize or anything, but this could be fun and a great way to be creative. Members can vote for their favorite and the winner will pick the photo for the next manipulation. Anyone interested??
    Mindy Reviewed by Mindy on . Photomanipulation contest? Hey guys - I wondered if anyone would be interested in participating in a photomanipulation contest? One person would select a photo like this: http://i.imgur.com/GSFXr.png And then the participants would make it into something new - the only requirement being that you have to keep at least one major component of the original picture - like the donkey or the cart...everything else can change. Here are some examples of that photo after manipulation: http://i.imgur.com/sseQ2.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Do you have this image with better quality ?

Thanks,
    No Signature This Time

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hq320 View Post
    Do you have this image with better quality ?

Thanks,
    This is just an example, for people who don't know what Photo manipulation is - I just need to know if anyone is interested in participating in a competition like this.

i will participate if i get time.
    when it's going to start ?

Respected Member
    Didnt do much, but turned it into a painting

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    that was JUST an example froomple. Plus you need to manipulate it by using SOME of its major content in some other picture.
    I participated in wbb one many a times, there they didn't use to emphasis on quality and even paint submissions were awesome! Its all just very funny to do and watch. I say, lets not do the competition thing, it will be really really fun! But either way i am in

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    I say, lets not do the competition thing, it will be really really fun! But either way i am in
    Contradicting yourself? o_O

Anyway, I find this pointless, imo no.

Website's:
    area51warez.info
    i will give a try, if i get free time to do this

Need seo services pm me with your req.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitish View Post
    that was JUST an example froomple. Plus you need to manipulate it by using SOME of its major content in some other picture.
    I participated in wbb one many a times, there they didn't use to emphasis on quality and even paint submissions were awesome! Its all just very funny to do and watch. I say, lets not do the competition thing, it will be really really fun! But either way i am in

Alright, them let me do something different

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsmYarD View Post
    Contradicting yourself? o_O

Anyway, I find this pointless, imo no.
    I just suggested that lets open a photomanip thread with no intend of competition among the users. Just randomly do the photomanip

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information