Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61163 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Do You Hate Facebook?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

94 59.49%
  • No!

64 40.51%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I only use facebook for promoting
    I'm not an expert of that but i still get some visits from it .

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyIrvine View Post
    Have you considered friends who are separated from long distance? Your attitude is also kind of childish. "Why would I talk to my friends through a website....etc" Plenty! That's what facebook is for! Everyone updates their friends of their personal lives, what's going on and not through their wall and inbox. I know of many celebrities who still use facebook these days because it seems like it's the only form of contact. However, it's definitely not for socially awkward people.
    Yes I have considered it, and if I want to get into contact with someone who are a long distance from me, I ring them up, I use Skype, WLM, Yahoo etc. I am talking about me, the question was "Do YOU hate Facebook", not "What is the majority of the internet's view on Facebook, and yours doesn't matter if it differs from the majority."

Firstly, remember there is no "correct" answer to this, my opinion is just that, MY opinion. However, if it makes me childish for me to have my view, then childish is what I must be.

I accept that it is a massive site, and a massive influence on people's lives, but not mine. I accept your view, now please accept mine.

Same here. I need to talk to a friend, I call them up or go over to their house or ask them to meet up somewhere like a bar. If they are live a long distance away, there's always Skype or IM available besides phone. For non-urgent conversations, there's email.

Why would I need a fucking site to stay in touch? So that I can spend time chatting with random strangers whom I will never meet?

Meeting people in person/Talking to them over the phone Vs Posting messages on a wall. I think we know the answer to which party is socially awkward.

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    AnalBay.org Dziunie.eu
    I just don't use it...

Facebook back in the time was good...now looks too shit and overcomplicated...

facebook was good for what it was, they tried to overcomplicate and it didn't work out well, that's why people hate it...

before it was very simple, quite safe, and much easier to use than the current modern facebook...

I don't use facebook personally ( only for promoting) and @Prazsky is totally right, why would I need web based chat when there are so many great desktop apps that everyone can install.

I can't understand people who do everything in browser, chatting, moves streaming, music streaming, on line games, browser extension apps, etc.

Website's:
    ihide.info experthide.com hideonthe.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Overjaculation View Post
    No.. Umm, who hates Facebook?
    Exactly

Website's:
    st0ned.net
    I dont really hate fb but the timeline is making me crazy. I cant remove that bitch

Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    for me no reason to hate...

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    i hate facebook .. i just hate it

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information