Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6742 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Music Industry Sues Irish Government For Piracy

The music industry has initiated a lawsuit against the Irish government for not having blocking laws on the books; on the theory that if blocking laws were in place then filesharing would go away. On Tuesday the music industry issued a plenary summons against the Irish government which is the first step towards making this litigation possible. This all began in October 2010 (EMI v. UPC), when an Irish judge ruled that Irish law did not permit an order to be made against an ISP requiring blocking of websites. Recently several ISPs across the European Union have been ordered by courts to block thepiratebay.org through legal maneuvers.

http://activepolitic.com:82/Outside_News/11623.html
    http://www.bailii.org/ie/cases/IEHC/2010/H377.html
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Music Industry Sues Irish Government For Piracy The music industry has initiated a lawsuit against the Irish government for not having blocking laws on the books; on the theory that if blocking laws were in place then filesharing would go away. On Tuesday the music industry issued a plenary summons against the Irish government which is the first step towards making this litigation possible. This all began in October 2010 (EMI v. UPC), when an Irish judge ruled that Irish law did not permit an order to be made against an ISP requiring Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    lol seriously?

stupid arseholes.... if i headed the irish govt, i would have told them - "FAKU"
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    wait.. WHAT ? what music industry ? the US music industry.

go tell them to go fuck themselves Ireland

btw. youre gonna SUE Ireland ? they are broke you dumbasses
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Thread Information