Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61068 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    KillUrTime.com JollyInfo.com FurryBerry.com

Default cheater-Nike [Warning]

Yesterday i made a thread that i want money to my paypal and i will transfer funds in bank
    (then thread locked by mod)

http://www.besthostingforums.com/member.php?u=18800

this guy messaged me..that he will help and talked nicely ..but i have doubt on him

today i transferd 110$ to his bank account and after taking money he switched off his phone

(thinking he was smart)

and now i locked that money ..from that account ..it's credit again to mine..and lodged a police complaint on him

people says most of the KWWH members are scammers

i think that's true

i req to banned his ip from KWWH so that he won't come again in other ip and cheat people

thanks
    tooth Reviewed by tooth on . cheater-Nike [Warning] Yesterday i made a thread that i want money to my paypal and i will transfer funds in bank (then thread locked by mod) http://www.besthostingforums.com/member.php?u=18800 this guy messaged me..that he will help and talked nicely ..but i have doubt on him today i transferd 110$ to his bank account and after taking money he switched off his phone (thinking he was smart) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    DragonHost.org
    fail...reported for waste of time.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    yeah, well, you need to submit visible proofs...not answering on the phone, and you made transaction TODAY, isn't proof of anything, really... you could be in different time zones, or similar

And where did you get the idea that most of KWWH users are scammers, really?

Most of scammers, after ban, come here again, using proxy services, and try to pull their stunt again, on n00bs...

Website's:
    those who scam people supoort other scamers

ya may be for you it's fail

ij ust want report about this issue..so that newbies can be lil careful when delaing like such issues

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Its your fault that you trusted this guy.And thats a reason why KWWH does not support such activities/To prevent scams.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Accusations without proof. HA.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    yeah, well, you need to submit visible proofs...not answering on the phone, and you made transaction TODAY, isn't proof of anything, really... you could be in different time zones, or similar

And where did you get the idea that most of KWWH users are scammers, really?

Most of scammers, after ban, come here again, using proxy services, and try to pull their stunt again, on n00bs...
    i have a proof that i send him money u want to upload it?

he is india m also from india .and once he took money he switched off his phone from morning he made 100 sms to send money but after receiving noting

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-Warez View Post
    Its your fault that you trusted this guy.And thats a reason why KWWH does not support such activities/To prevent scams.

man then whom to turst

trust is everything

A*****le talked so nicely n cheated me

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Djlatino View Post
    Accusations without proof. HA.
    will submit proof wait

Respected Member
    He needs to be promoted if he can get you to transfer $110 without knowing him lol or you need to be banned. One or the other Man that's just not smart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information