Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62381 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    gamestodownload.net
    recuva is the best

2.   Sponsored Links

This link is gona help you for sure !
    Code: 
    http://data-recovery-software-review.toptenreviews.com/
    I hold the best software license, PM me if you want them !

Probation
    Kernel for Windows Data Recovery is one such effective data recovery tool that has got the capability e of recovering and restoring files/folders lost after accidental deletion, virus attack or any other kind of logical error to access the data. In fact, the software makes a proper use of recovery algorithm that helps in restoring every single bit of lost information. Besides this, the tool is also very much capable of retrieving data even when MFT is damaged.

Probation
    I have used hard drive data recovery software to recover lost data from accidentally formatted hard drive. This software can recover lost files from different types of hard drives like SATA, SCSI and IDE. Along with hard drive recovery, file recovery from external USB drive can also be done using this software. This software is capable of recognizing and recovering different types of files based on their unique signature. This software can also recover data from the drives, which have bad sectors by creating disk image of that drive. Download free demo version of this software, where you can view list of recovered data. If you find lost data in recovered data list then use full version of this software to save recovered data.

recuva is the best
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

Website's:
    Swagger360.com
    any software which recovers lost data in its actual heriarchy i.e. folders and files in them (before they got deleted)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information