Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6999 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

can we upload by Ftp ?

Website's:
    earnviews.com joecartoon.org picturehosting.co
    Quote Originally Posted by wroser View Post
    can we upload by Ftp ?
    No but you can upload via our site or URL

4.   Sponsored Links

You should really add FTP upload function because at the moment this hosts looks for me like a 1month 0815 project.
    Biggest shit hosts: freakshare, letitbit, henchfile, shareflare, uload.to.
    I highly recommend you guys to stay away from these..

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by inject0r View Post
    You should really add FTP upload function because at the moment this hosts looks for me like a 1month 0815 project.
    I will work on that. It will be around longer than 1 month though my friend. It already has been

NET30 payment

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    NET30 payment
    When funds start rolling in, that can change. If you are a good uploader then that can change for that individual.

Quote Originally Posted by EarnViews View Post
    Ok since I am all about "what the people want" what if I changed to a regular file hosting site with a affiliate program? Like I said before I do this for a hobby. If I am to do that though it will take a while b/c I will have to make the site first.

Give me suggestion's I will make what you want.
    if you do this only for a hobby then I don't think serious uploaders have to give a consideration to join.

if you wanna start a regular file hosting affiliate program, then I suggest start with a PPS program first so you will have funds to pay uploaders. after you gain enough profit then you may start to introduce PPD program so your filehost will become popular quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by EarnViews View Post
    Want to make money just by uploading your file's and having people download them? If so then you can make a lot of money with us, we pay the highest percentage rate's and have the best offer's.

What we pay
    1.) 20% of all referral earnings!
    2.) 50% of all premium subscription's!
    3.) 60% Affiliate commission!

What makes us better ?

We pay the higher than most Pay Per Download sites. You can earn 60% from affiliate commission and 20% from all referral earnings! We also actually pay you unlike some companies. Our conversion rates are also amongst the top. Try us tell us are we better?

Payment Policy

Payments are sent NET30. There are no early payments.

All payment are made via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal and need another method of payment like Liberty Reserve or AlertPay then in certain circumstances that could be accepted.

Feel free to check us out and start making money uploading

http://filepay.org

Like us on Facebook
    or
    Follow us on Twitter

Got any other question's feel free to ask.
    Hello EarnViews,
    I've just read all the posts about your FilePay website and I got very interested in it.

I'm making mods for mugen and yugioh games and they become very popular by now. They are all fan-made games made by me. I made a Blog (ristar87.blogspot.com) few months ago and I now I have more then 6000 visits per day. That's right, every day over 6000 people visit my blog to download my games. I also have a Facebook fanpage (facebook.com/RistaR87) with over 6000 likes and a YouTube Channel (youtube.com/user/ristar87) with over 4000 subscribers and 3,981,800 video views.

You see, I could upload all of my games on FilePay and get you over 6000 visitors daily just from me. (The only thing that I don't like is that files size have to be less then 100 MB. It would be much better if it's at least 200 MB). I could also advertise and promote your website on my Blog and Facebook page.

If you have some proposition for me I would like to hear it ^^

P.S. Sorry for my English... I'm from Serbia

Milos Ristic (RistaR87)

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by ristar87 View Post
    Hello EarnViews,
    I've just read all the posts about your FilePay website and I got very interested in it.

I'm making mods for mugen and yugioh games and they become very popular by now. They are all fan-made games made by me. I made a Blog (ristar87.blogspot.com) few months ago and I now I have more then 6000 visits per day. That's right, every day over 6000 people visit my blog to download my games. I also have a Facebook fanpage (facebook.com/RistaR87) with over 6000 likes and a YouTube Channel (youtube.com/user/ristar87) with over 4000 subscribers and 3,981,800 video views.

Until a week a go I had all my files uploaded on Filesonic and Fileserve and I was more then satisfied. I was earning 300-400$ per month. It wasn't much but it was good for me... but now they both closed their affiliate programs so I'm searching for something new.

You see, I could upload all of my games on FilePay and get you over 6000 visitors daily just from me. (The only thing that I don't like is that files size have to be less then 100 MB. It would be much better if it's at least 200 MB). I could also advertise and promote your website on my Blog and Facebook page.

If you have some proposition for me I would like to hear it ^^

P.S. Sorry for my English... I'm from Serbia

Milos Ristic (RistaR87)
    I have upped the limit to 250mb, enjoy.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information