Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61010 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com

Question I need to know if i can delete linkr.php from my site to save storage!!

Please i use Joomla as CMS and i install linkr to get related article and bookmarks and so on and it is working perfect but last time is check my storage on Cpanel i noticed that the file linkr.php in logs folder is 650mb size so can i delete it or clear it or what ?? is it normal to have it in that size after 2 years of use ??

please i need help in this and my temp folder in Joomla is about 450mb can i clear it too??

thanks
    myincome2020 Reviewed by myincome2020 on . I need to know if i can delete linkr.php from my site to save storage!! Please i use Joomla as CMS and i install linkr to get related article and bookmarks and so on and it is working perfect but last time is check my storage on Cpanel i noticed that the file linkr.php in logs folder is 650mb size so can i delete it or clear it or what ?? is it normal to have it in that size after 2 years of use ?? please i need help in this and my temp folder in Joomla is about 450mb can i clear it too?? thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    strange !!! no one use it or know anything about it??

You can delete the logs, they are the problem. If you dont need them, delete them!

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    so it is ok to delete it?
    and is it normal to have it like this size?

thanks

Thread Information