Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6891 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Is it a good idea to add a Music Album section on my website?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No, it's not a good idea.

2 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Is it a good idea to add a Music Album section on my website?

When I used to use blogger/blogspot, my website had a Music Album section but my website got deleted due to copyright issues (about music albums). Not that I hosted them on my website but I used Mediafire.

Now I've got a new website, I've been thinking... should I add a Music Album section again and risk getting copyright issues or not? What do you think?

Note: None of these music album files will be stored in my website if I decided to do so, it will hosted on Mediafire.

PS: I'm not using blogger anymore.
    Darlos Reviewed by Darlos on . Is it a good idea to add a Music Album section on my website? When I used to use blogger/blogspot, my website had a Music Album section but my website got deleted due to copyright issues (about music albums). Not that I hosted them on my website but I used Mediafire. Now I've got a new website, I've been thinking... should I add a Music Album section again and risk getting copyright issues or not? What do you think? Note: None of these music album files will be stored in my website if I decided to do so, it will hosted on Mediafire. PS: I'm not Rating: 5
    xoxo, Gossip Girl.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MusicDL.me CamDl.in
    If you are still using blogger/blogspot. No

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    I go for a yes, it will bring you good traffic.

it doesn't matter if host it on your site or not any more. USA doesn't make difference. Use your own domain with fake name. Preferably not .com, .org, or .net because of the upcoming SOPA, but I guess if you're to small you will be under radar

it doesn't matter if host it on your site or not any more. USA doesn't make difference. Use your own domain with fake name. Preferably not .com, .org, or .net because of the upcoming SOPA, but I guess if you're to small you will be under radar
    Can you explain a bit more about it? Sorry, I didn't quite understand.
    xoxo, Gossip Girl.

Banned
    Website's:
    NitroXD.com
    go & add musiq section ,, it will improve your site well

Quote Originally Posted by Darlos View Post
    Can you explain a bit more about it? Sorry, I didn't quite understand.
    My guess is you're wondering about some legal issues or DMCA copyright for your site. Well, it doesn't matter anymore if the files are hosted on your site or not. Even if you link to them you will be guilty.
    SOPA is the new law, not yet, but probably it will be, in USA with which they can close any domain which they think is threat to the copyright and more.
    USA controlled domains are .com .org .net, so if they caught you they will block your site.
    But I'm saying if your site is relatively low traffic you will go unnoticed.

Default @Mutikasa

My guess is you're wondering about some legal issues or DMCA copyright for your site. Well, it doesn't matter anymore if the files are hosted on your site or not. Even if you link to them you will be guilty.
    SOPA is the new law, not yet, but probably it will be, in USA with which they can close any domain which they think is threat to the copyright and more.
    USA controlled domains are .com .org .net, so if they caught you they will block your site.
    But I'm saying if your site is relatively low traffic you will go unnoticed.
    You're right, I am Oh okay well that's pretty shit. Hopefully it won't be passed as a law. Thanks for this!
    xoxo, Gossip Girl.

Website's:
    google.com
    Just use Netherlands host and you have no problems.

I'm not sure about Netherlands because I read that some servers were seized in Netherlands. As long as I know Ukraine is the way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information