Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61121 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Referral question for filepost

I am thinking about trying out filepost since it seems really nice.

I want the referral bonus for myself (with referral bonus it gives 93.75% of sales & rebills, without 75%, so big difference that it would be sad not getting it).

Is it possible to get the referral bonus without getting banned?
    I could probably get my brother to make a account and refferal me, or that i make it and pretend i am him. We live in the same appartment so using the same network.
    xandor Reviewed by xandor on . Referral question for filepost I am thinking about trying out filepost since it seems really nice. I want the referral bonus for myself (with referral bonus it gives 93.75% of sales & rebills, without 75%, so big difference that it would be sad not getting it). Is it possible to get the referral bonus without getting banned? I could probably get my brother to make a account and refferal me, or that i make it and pretend i am him. We live in the same appartment so using the same network. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

why don't you ask filepost's support at filepost official thread?

I sent a pm to him, but I think it is against the TOS so I dunno if they want to say even if it is possible but hope they will (although signing up one for another person shouldnt be, but might be auto ban becouse it is the same ip).

.. but I think it is against the TOS ....
    And you already knew the answer...

Ye, but that doesnt mean that i cant do it like: my brother make a account and referral me. not putting any paypal acc and when it reach a big amount he take it out and send it to me (might be ban if same paypal acc is used for 2 accs, dunno)

You?re wasting your time
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

no you can't.

Yeah you can,But use your brain before you cheat em

Thread Information