Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61125 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org

Default vBull - Mass vBulleting Message Sender

Hello,

vBull is an advance message sender for vBulletin forums. It allows you to send bulk messages will less efforts.
    Top of them all, you just need to spend 2 minutes to initiate automated work and save several hours...!

Screen Shots:

Features:
    As you can see, most of functions are being displayed in the screen shot of program itself, but I will list them down.

• Can be used on any version of vBullting forum (3.8.x and 4.x.x)
    • Option to send messages then as BCC (Blind Carbon Copy refers to the practice of sending a message to multiple recipients in such a way that conceals the fact that there may be additional addressees from the complete list of recipients.)
    • Specify custom directory if any, custom cookies if any.
    • Adjustable timer to delay time gap between two messages (Minimum amount should match allowed time gap set by forum admin)
    • Adjustable start and end positions
    • Connection timeout adjustment to make sure that connection glitch are being taken care of
    • Adjustable recipient per message (Maximum amount should match maximum allowed recipients set by forum admin).
    • Auto Save last ID and sent message history in case of emergency shut down or crash.
    • Option to skip specific users if any, useful to add staff members so that it will not trigger spam alert for you
    • Thread details for real time monitoring the current status
    • Option to add upto 10 users with proxy IP sticked to specific user to prevent duplicate user account trigger

Price:
    45$
    [Payment PayPal(as service) only, verified users only.]

To prevent this from leaking and lots of spamming, I have decided to sell limited copies, so price is little bit high but my customer can have advantage of have something special.

You can easily fetch a long of list of vBulltin boards with lots of traffic and can grab some unique users for new forum or to do your surveys in exchange to some juicy download.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OF THIS TOOL OR ITS SIDE EFFECTS, THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY.
    nEw_boY Reviewed by nEw_boY on . vBull - Mass vBulleting Message Sender Hello, vBull is an advance message sender for vBulletin forums. It allows you to send bulk messages will less efforts. Top of them all, you just need to spend 2 minutes to initiate automated work and save several hours...! Screen Shots: http://i41.tinypic.com/1zgiaa.png http://i43.tinypic.com/jl2xb5.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    not bumping or promoting his thread, i am just saying if people thinks he's a newbie so he might scam or something, well he's not. i can vouch for him he is a trustworthy to be honest!

Vouch for him
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Thread Information