I like PPD, I do, and I choose PPD plan for almost all of my filehost.

First, before you are choosing your PPD host, you have to make sure you got the information regarding:

1. Your targetted country group
2. Your filesize

Second, when you enjoy PPD, and dont really care about sales, never ever ever ever choose PPD host who use ranking system.

Third, it is also better to left out those PPD host who counted per 10,000 NOT per 1,000.

Fourth, lets compare and see for yourself which hosts will benefit you the most, remember (paying highest doesnt always mean the most beneficial), in this analysis I am using my targetted country group.

Fileserve

In fileserve, my targetted country group is B and filesize is 70% at 200-450 and 30% 451 - 2000.
So, a thousand download will give me:
(70% x 17) + (30% x 22) = 18.5 USD

Filesonic

In filesonic, with similar assumption as fileserve, heres what I got for a thousand download
(70% x 19) + (30% x 23) = 20.2 USD

Uploaded.to

at ul.to, I am at Silver, and off course, the filesize is at 100-1000 MB category, so:

(100% x 15 EURO ) = 15 EUR or around 19.1 USD

Depositfiles

One of the first filehost, but only recently provide PPD with tables.

at depositfiles, I'm only at the 15 USD per thousand and all my files are under that category, so:

(100% x 15 USD ) = 15 USD

Crocko (Easy-Share)

at crocko, my condition is also similar to FS, so:

(70% x 20) + (30% x 25) = 21.5 USD

Filepost

also similar to fileserve, so:

(70% x 16) + (30% x 20) = 17.2 USD

Uploadstation

similar to fileserve:

(70% x 20) + (30% x 26) = 21.8 USD

Filejungle

This time, I'm at Group C , so:

(70% x 18) + (30% x 22) = 19.1 USD

Groovefile

at Groove file I'm also at Group C, so:

(70% x 13) + (30% x 20) = 15.1 USD

Bulletupload

at bulletupload, I'm only getting 19 USD for all my filesizes (dunno if the table is incorrect thou...) , so : 19 USD

OK, now we can analyze that the best filehost for me should be Uploadstation although it has smaller max payout compared to others, and looking at my earnings, even though fileserve only pay up to 25 USD, its still more beneficial compared to depositfiles who pay up to 25 USD too, even with Groovefile who pays up to 45 USD. Filepost, who seemed to pay more, actually lost to fileserve in my case.

There is one more factor that needs to be consider:

How do they count the downloads? Typically, they count it like this:
- 1 IP each 24 hours for premium, and every IP for free member for completed downloads

Some, like crocko do it like this:
- 1 IP for every download every 24 hours

So, with crocko, although it would be the beneficial for me, it will be hard for me to get the 1000 downloads.

In conclusion, the most beneficial filehost for me would be: Uploadstation

Hope this helps to decide which non ranking PPD filehost is best for your own condition!!!
cilembu Reviewed by cilembu on . Non Ranking PPD Table Comparison: Know Which PPD Filehost is For You I like PPD, I do, and I choose PPD plan for almost all of my filehost. First, before you are choosing your PPD host, you have to make sure you got the information regarding: 1. Your targetted country group 2. Your filesize Second, when you enjoy PPD, and dont really care about sales, never ever ever ever choose PPD host who use ranking system. Third, it is also better to left out those PPD host who counted per 10,000 NOT per 1,000. Rating: 5