Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62044 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    DragonHost.org

Default Clients of DragonHost

If you were a client of DragonHost.org please post here for your full refund.

As the provider did not back up anything from the servers I can not offer you the back up of your site. ( They suck ) I requested the back up a few times from them but they were ignorant and decided to delete the VPS as soon as the refund was given still awaiting the $5 refund but I have enough to cover my clients.

Please provide your full name and Paypal Email for my to check with the transactions.

If you do not wish to provide them in the post then please send me a private message.

Thank you,
    Jamie Holle Reviewed by Jamie Holle on . Clients of DragonHost If you were a client of DragonHost.org please post here for your full refund. As the provider did not back up anything from the servers I can not offer you the back up of your site. ( They suck ) I requested the back up a few times from them but they were ignorant and decided to delete the VPS as soon as the refund was given still awaiting the $5 refund but I have enough to cover my clients. Please provide your full name and Paypal Email for my to check with the transactions. If you do Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Do not include your Paypal ID / email publicly. Only email or PM the provider.

Website's:
    DragonHost.org
    Or Pm your Transaction ID

Thread Information