Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6786 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

The King of Kings
    Website's:
    rukidding.org thetechnews.org

Smile Visitor Messages

Well i Don't Make Threads Here That Often But

When a User has to delete a visitor message it is soft deleted a message is left saying "this message has been deleted or something "

can the users be enabled to completely wipe out the message?
    Mind Freak Reviewed by Mind Freak on . Visitor Messages Well i Don't Make Threads Here That Often But When a User has to delete a visitor message it is soft deleted a message is left saying "this message has been deleted or something " can the users be enabled to completely wipe out the message? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    i've been wondering so long. one of the mods said no to me

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Probably not to remove proof before they see the message in case of a violation.

Respected Developer
    ^ That is exactly why members do not have the option to physically delete their visitor messages. The option will not be available for members nor respected members as we may need to view soft deleted visitor messages (for infraction/ban purposes etc).

Oh, and some members even bid via the visitor messages - so that's another reason. There are too many reasons not to allow users to physically delete their visitor messages. As you are a respected member, I hope you understand.

P.S. If its visitor messages that have no meaning (e.g. an image was posted or they were being a "troll" - then you may PM a member of staff to physically delete them - we will review the visitor messages and if we deem they should be physically deleted, we will go ahead and delete them.)

Thanks.

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    PM me, I'll remove it unless it's a real conversation (QS saying HBD or copying whatever CP says doesn't count as a real conversation). Either way, only mods can see the soft deleted stuff, so it really doesn't matter.

EDIT: Not to contradict Hawk, I'm saying I'll remove annoying messages if they really bug you, just not important stuff like bids, serious talk and other meaningful messages.

Thread Information