Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61757 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default ScenePainter

ScenePainter is a program for creating comics by (re-)arranging prefabricated graphic elements, taken from a media library. It can also be used as a developer tool for programmers and artists that are building games using threering's nenya library. Currently, ScenePainter does not ship with resourcefiles of its own, but is able to extract graphics from the games "Puzzle Pirates" and "Bang Howdy" by three rings design, inc. These graphics however, are copyrigthed materials and require permission to be used (e.g. for creating fan art).

http://scenepainter.onyxbits.de/

Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . ScenePainter ScenePainter is a program for creating comics by (re-)arranging prefabricated graphic elements, taken from a media library. It can also be used as a developer tool for programmers and artists that are building games using threering's nenya library. Currently, ScenePainter does not ship with resourcefiles of its own, but is able to extract graphics from the games "Puzzle Pirates" and "Bang Howdy" by three rings design, inc. These graphics however, are copyrigthed materials and require permission Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Cool! Was looking for something like this for making these 2D iso game templates

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Thanks Overjaculation!!
    nice share

mmm mmm!
    You are very welcome.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information