Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6895 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Do you think anti-piracy measures will increase?

I realised that anti-cheat efforts are extremely invading. Punkbuster scans your hard drive, scans your memory, scans your firefox history and even takes screens - yet consumers live with it. Of course, hacks still bypass this - pretty easily, I might add. The question is, do you think piracy is destined to this sort of invasion of privacy? There have been attempts yes, but most of which have been battled in court (think Sony rootkits).

So, do you think they will increase or do you think legitimate consumers will fight for their privacy?
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Do you think anti-piracy measures will increase? I realised that anti-cheat efforts are extremely invading. Punkbuster scans your hard drive, scans your memory, scans your firefox history and even takes screens - yet consumers live with it. Of course, hacks still bypass this - pretty easily, I might add. The question is, do you think piracy is destined to this sort of invasion of privacy? There have been attempts yes, but most of which have been battled in court (think Sony rootkits). So, do you think they will increase or do you think Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

JGM
    I think they will increase since people just don't have the money to fight big companies in court.

JGM.

•     
    Don't think it will increase for now! maybe in the long run!
    Screwed

•     
    Banned
    Not now... maybe after 100 Years

•     
    Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Eventually yes...

•     
    Probation
    I think most stuff people pirate is in the main stuff that they would not have bought in the first place,like downloading films and albums they are a little interested in but would not look twice at normally.

•     
    yes
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

•     
    It depends on where do you live.
    In some places they will increase as in other places governments have decided to keep it as it is.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

•     
    Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    I believe it will increase even more in the future.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

•     
    Hmm... Is this topic a straight rip-off from one of the topics from SD forum @WBB?
    Anyways, yes, i think they will increase. Look at the shitty practices now. They've gone up in recent years, haven't they?

[Best Selling RDP Providers]
    BuyWindowsVPS.Com

1Gbit USA/EU Unmetered | Prices Starting From $29.95 | Official Thread

• Thread Information