Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61188 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au

Default 2012 NameCheap Discount Codes Thread

We can share all the codes here of 2012

Please specify month, use of code and post the code in BOLD

For January:

Discount price: $9.28 for .com/net or $8.81 for .org/biz/us
    Code: HNY12
    0ccul7 Reviewed by 0ccul7 on . 2012 NameCheap Discount Codes Thread We can share all the codes here of 2012 Please specify month, use of code and post the code in BOLD For January: Discount price: $9.28 for .com/net or $8.81 for .org/biz/us Code: HNY12 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KatzDDL.Com IntoDDL.Com
    Thanks for making this thread . i always seem to miss the codes or am to late getting to the code before its gone . sucks having a busy life sometimes .

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    That's a common problem there Kat

It should be easier if this thread gets active and keeps on helping people

Banned
    Website's:
    KatzDDL.Com IntoDDL.Com
    very true but if i subscribe to the topic then i can get it at least quicker ? well its worth a shot tho . im not looking for a bunch i am just looking for one more so i can make a even 10 domains i have and then thats it .

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Stay away Namecheap if you run a warez site Nate will find your site since he works with them & you will get a dmca or maybe a few from him trust me Namecheap is dead for warez sites

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    Really interesting thread, it will help a lot of people including me..

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    Discount price: $9.28 for .com/net or $8.81 for .org/biz/us
    January 2012 coupon code: HNY12

Banned
    Website's:
    Seecure.me
    Namecheap New Domain Registration Coupon January 2012:

Once a month Namecheap releases a new discount code for new domain registrations. When the month ends, the discount codes expire.
    Here is the Namecheap coupon for registering a new Domain Name for January 2012 – HNY12.

You will be able to register .biz & .org, domains for $8.81 and register com & .net, domains for $9.10 & for the .us domains, I did not get the coupon to work but they are already selling at a low price of $6.99 anyway. Don’t forget that the .com & .net need to have the ICANN fee added. It is a whopping 18 cents each.

For an even greater savings, once you have 50 or more domains with Namecheap, you can contact them and request a permanent discount on all future domain registrations.

So if you have domain names registered elsewhere you should consider moving them to Namecheap in order to have 50 or more domains registered at Namecheap.

They do not need to be expiring domains either, by transferring them, you are simply extending the expiration date by 12 months. The transfer process is easy and you can save a lot of money in the process as well.

Be sure and get your FREE Whois Guard with every new domain registration or transfer. PLUS if you have the need, you can also get a the Comodo Positive SSL for $1.99 with your Domain registration.

Here is my affiliate link. Use this and you save money & I make a little money as well – WIN-WIN!

Just copy this code HNY12 and enter it where Namecheap,[That is my affiliate link] asks for any coupons.

Good through the month of January 2012. Also remember when you register domains at Namecheap you get free domain privacy (WhoIs Guard).

Namecheap also provides high performance, low-cost web hosting with the reliability and customer service you have come to expect from NameCheap.com. The hosting packages range from a high quality starter package to their full blown premium web hosting packages.

Monthly prices as low as $2.95 for the Starter package – worth looking into at the very least. cPanel 11, 10,000 Mb storage, UNLIMITED bandwidth & a whole lot more.
    Source: http://www.plrvideodirect.com/namech...-january-2012/

Website's:
    srdelta.com
    thanks for share !
    My Tech Blog
    www.SRDelta.Com

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    Stay away Namecheap if you run a warez site Nate will find your site since he works with them & you will get a dmca or maybe a few from him trust me Namecheap is dead for warez sites
    OFF-TOPIC:

ru sure?
    many go Name Cheap with Warez Niche..
    as they do not support SOPA!

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information