Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61052 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Firefox 3.6 Support Ends April 2012

Mozilla for some time after switching to the rapid release process talked about releasing Extended Support Releases that would give companies and organizations some breathing space in the race to test and deploy new browser versions. With the first ESR release (which will be Firefox 10), comes the Firefox 3.6 end of life announcement. Firefox 3.6 users will receive update notifications in April to update the browser to the latest stable version by then.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Enterprise/...pport:Proposal
    http://www.ghacks.net/2012/01/05/fir...april-24-2012/
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Firefox 3.6 Support Ends April 2012 Mozilla for some time after switching to the rapid release process talked about releasing Extended Support Releases that would give companies and organizations some breathing space in the race to test and deploy new browser versions. With the first ESR release (which will be Firefox 10), comes the Firefox 3.6 end of life announcement. Firefox 3.6 users will receive update notifications in April to update the browser to the latest stable version by then. Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks for the heads up
    Removed

mmm mmm!
    For those who think "Wow, that's 6 versions ago", consider it was released just two years ago.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Damn I am still using Firefox 3.6.13.. This is the best and stable browser ever released by mozilla which has a frequency of crashing a less time..

Mozilla you damned.

Thread Information