Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61886 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Doing things differently.

Default So you WON!?!?!

A domain/site in a giveaway.

Let's see what you've done so far with it, have you made it better, left it the same or sold it.
    GeeZus Reviewed by GeeZus on . So you WON!?!?! A domain/site in a giveaway. Let's see what you've done so far with it, have you made it better, left it the same or sold it. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Hoho, I won a domain once and it ended with a sale.

I have given away many domains, etc, but it's rare I see someone actually doing something about it.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

i have nt win any1

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Crackz.me - from l0calh0st
    He actually gave me the domain as he was no longer using it I have setup an autoblog on it and promoting it to get organic traffic.
    Hotfileservedownloads.org/.com - from tehlolkid
    I made them autoblogs but it failed as the server on which it was hosted got crashed and I didn't had any backups so I couldn't continue
    3 month VPS from BuyVPS.co (Lifetalk)
    Been using the VPS from day 1. All I have to say about is that, its awesome ! I have contacted the support for only once (till now) and that too because it was some maintenance going on and the VPS was down and which was resolved after a reboot from the control panel. Other than that, I really didn't get any problems
    BuyVPS.co That's the company
    1 month Windows VPS from Fiberservers.com (NaHoW)
    At the start it was a bit slow, but I'm using it to download files (mainly large dbs) and transfer it to my PC. Its nice and a good service.
    Won a free domain from pi0tr3k
    The site is currently under construction and it'll be disclosed when I finish the work on it

If I forget someone, please remind me

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    YEA I WON!??!??!

i won http://fagbag.me like 2 weeks ago
    it's still up
    and i won some ihatebieber domain from cooper but godaddy took it for some lame reason

Well, if I won, i would have used something! Till now bad luck!
    Screwed

You?re so lucky BlaZe
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Website's:
    allgames2k.com games2k.me Moviesondownload.com
    Won a VPS of no Use lol
    Adspots on Allgames2k.Com - 6000 U/V. PM ME!

Banned
    Website's:
    google.com
    wins 1 month windows VPS from Fiberservers.com

LOL if the giveaway isnt finished yet
    KWWHunction | [✔] 1K Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information