Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62310 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Why is the upload-speed of Filepost low?

Now via FTP upload speed is quite slow, almost equal to 0, while the remote is not. I think it was not due to technical problems because the amount that people pay Filepost have the funding issue is probably not too big for them to invest in better infrastructure is possible. Should be able to see the problem here is Filepost are deliberately caused this problem. I talked with the admin of filepost and receipt of the request is transferred to PPS will have better upload speeds. Expect people to comment on this issue
    banana88 Reviewed by banana88 on . Why is the upload-speed of Filepost low? Now via FTP upload speed is quite slow, almost equal to 0, while the remote is not. I think it was not due to technical problems because the amount that people pay Filepost have the funding issue is probably not too big for them to invest in better infrastructure is possible. Should be able to see the problem here is Filepost are deliberately caused this problem. I talked with the admin of filepost and receipt of the request is transferred to PPS will have better upload speeds. Expect people to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    0DayBlog.com ParadiseW.net Blog4Whores.com FilmsTube.org
    As I know you must have lot's of downloads + sales so you could get good speed while uploading. It was written in the official thread.
    Click me

I'll upload for you(paid), PM me.

I need payza2paypal exchanged(urgent!)

So as you say it is not appropriate for Filepost who specializes download (PPD) and must choose another host

Thread Information