Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com

Question What should i use if i have slow internet service ?? for Upload and download fast?

I need to know what i should use to be able to download files from some sites ( filehost sites and other paid ones) and unrar then rar again and upload to some filehost? as i have 512kb internet speed and upload speed is 25 kb so i need good way to work ( none warez files)
    i read about VPS and RDP and RDA but i can not find out which one for each mission please help me in this

thanks
    myincome2020 Reviewed by myincome2020 on . What should i use if i have slow internet service ?? for Upload and download fast? I need to know what i should use to be able to download files from some sites ( filehost sites and other paid ones) and unrar then rar again and upload to some filehost? as i have 512kb internet speed and upload speed is 25 kb so i need good way to work ( none warez files) i read about VPS and RDP and RDA but i can not find out which one for each mission please help me in this thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    Get an RDA (Remote Desktop Account), it's basically a remote computer like you're own but faster and more powerful. You get to download/unrar/rar/upload and post the same way you do on your computer.

I'd also recommend you get a RDA, they aren't that expensive and i believe they can be easily managed, just head over the "Other" section over here, you will find many RDA Providers over there..

use reapidleech, tht'll suit u best, its cheap too with all the features, they hv premiums of several filehosts too

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    thanks for great help
    any trusted RDA provider?

Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    for warez uploading use rapidleech, but if you are looking for all in one and easy to use then go for windows RDP/RDA.

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    yea RDA is the best option

Website's:
    VaporHostn.com
    the lag will make you mad with your home connection speed. just get rapidleech or sborg.

Quote Originally Posted by myincome2020 View Post
    thanks for great help
    any trusted RDA provider?
    search "best rdp", there are lots of suggestions there.

EDIT:
    came out no result. just browse this section for that, hard to miss.

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    so now in case i have zip files with password and i download to rapidleech server can i unzip it ?
    or it must be rar fle?
    or it must be without password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information