Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62093 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    [8/19/2012 7:08:38 PM] 100TBh.com: you should aways be able to max out your 1GBiT line.

That sounds like a claim or guarantee that you failed to meet to me. You set a expectation and now you say you did not?

User: If you have payment processor recourse I advise you to use it.

Vendor: I think you need to rethink your marketing strategies.

Website's:
    SeedBoxOne.com 100TBh.com
    Hi WD,

I have never had a VPS fail to get the full 1GBiT. To comply with KWWHunction I am willing to change the wording. Let me know what you think needs changing.

Thanks,
    Danny

Banned
    Website's:
    RedCast.org InterWAP.ro Servers-Uploads.com FilmeOnlineSubtitrate.tv ToolbarPedia.com

Default Don't use 100TBh

I proved you that I couldn't reach more than 50-60mbps! I had 15 VDS servers from you! Each of them was working same! What more you want? You're advertising something you don't offer! I payed with 2CheckOut. They sayed I have to contact seller to ask him for refund..

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    If you never plan on using 2co again you can charge back depending on who was the payment originator (CC,PP,EFT, etc.)

Vendor: I suggest you change to reflect what the users receive, I charge to write ads for others.

Website's:
    Hi,

This has been changed.

Danny

Banned
    Website's:
    RedCast.org InterWAP.ro Servers-Uploads.com FilmeOnlineSubtitrate.tv ToolbarPedia.com

Default Don't use 100TBh

Okay, thanks a lot WDF. I will open disputes on PayPal for all payments done to 100TBh. Hope this will solve things. Also I will write to 2Checkout again giving link to this forum. Thank you KWWHunction

Danny you still refuse to refund?

7.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    That's the reason I hate fuking leaswebs. Because leaswebs, Ecatel this companies use HE.NET (Awful Networking or IPs). Not get it? O I explain - Leaswebs has a server at NL location other hand their network cover by HE.NET or Cognizant who clam they has 10GBPS worldwide networking which is a lie they barely has 100mbps. The result is Low Speed network allover the world with Full overselling.

- 100TBH using Leaswebs server (The server network already highly oversold) and they offer you 1gbit. So when you try download obviously you only using DC's Network so you got the speed.. But when you try upload - The uploading site server if at US or France you get dead speed.. It's nothing 100TBH fault,, you see,,
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Banned
    Website's:

Default Don't use 100TBh

Yes is 100TBH's fault. They promise something and doesn't give you. It's not my problem where and how he has guaranteed or not bandwidth with his provider. Once he guarantees me the 1gbps dedicated port, once on website and once on Skype, and he can't give me the 1gbps dedicated ports on VDS, I have all reasons to ask him for a refund. Not saying about no support and rest of big list of problems... I just want now to receive refund for all servers I buyed from him. I have a disabled account, no servers, no money. Is leaseweb responsable for this?

Website's:
    Hi Alex,

The problem is that you did have the speed, for about 2 months you had no problems then suddenly because you was getting 6-700mbps off a single thread you wanted a refund. Nothing had changed in that time You then proceeded to DDOS 100TBh.com and threaten me and my staff, regardless of what you thought of 100TBh you broke the law and decided to attack our servers, this voided your contract with us.

Danny

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    @alexxxutz
    - If He disabled your server for no reason or a fake/bad reason - So you can ask for money back is cool.
    - But that is your fault you fall for a Cheap offer.. 1Gbps dedicated Unlimited connection for 26Euro? Are you STUPID? Or VDS with dedicated connection? - Is that even possible? VDS = Virtual Dedicated Server, This kind of server only not share the HDD or RAM virtually not the network but end of the day it's a part of a dedicated server. LOL!
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread Information