Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61932 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default link protection? Opinions

Do you forum owner?s see any problem with link protection apps such as jdownloader wich seem?s to be effective

ive uploded entire seasons in HD with 40GB + in size and the dlc?s
    got reported several times, the original links thank god were unharmed

whats your opinion?
    -Quasar- Reviewed by -Quasar- on . link protection? Opinions Do you forum owner?s see any problem with link protection apps such as jdownloader wich seem?s to be effective ive uploded entire seasons in HD with 40GB + in size and the dlc?s got reported several times, the original links thank god were unharmed whats your opinion? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i ban any user using them there good for some things but in warez its a bad idea to much can go wrong (phishing etc)

Most of the DDL sites have clearly stated that they don't allow any link protectors. And I agree with them. They can easly turn them into SEDO pages and such things = your forum destroyed.

then what to do about snitches any special measures
    to uploaders dont get demotivated ..because uploading HD stuff takes a lot of effort
    and can easly get ruined if 1 or 2 files is reported

Link coding?

ive looked in many of your forums and didnt see much HD content( bluray movies and bluray series) , why?
    Do you think it doesnt worth betting on that kind of content due to time it takes to upload if reported?

I know jdownloader dlc?s can be cracked and links extracted, but for the average reporter i believe it works fine
    ive uploaded 51GB on a 720p series(2 seasons)

coulnd find it anywhere ,so i got from torrent community and upload it to rapishare
    i once posted the dlc in warez-bb but they removed it because its not their policy to allow protected links

what if a forum with lots of HD contents protected with dlc againt the average snitch
    where only the Admin /and official uploaders were allowed to post protected links for HD content
    while everyone else were forbidden to it , and unprotected links were mandatory

..what would you think of such forum, would you download HD content from dlc's?

as for the 51gb post the dlc?s got reported several times but the original links thank god are still unharmed

some stats of that particular post
    264 multi rared files
    59459 downloads total
    220 downloads (average) per rar part or episode (200MB)

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Jdownloader is horrible.

When I want to download something, I want a set of direct links i can slap into my download accelerator.

I don't want to install a pile of crap which downloads at half the speed my real accelerator does.

Using such a "protection" is probably the least user-friendly thing you could ever do.

phishing protection don't use any kind of mask links.
    Get mirror + than one site, share that mirrors if the links are reported do the upload again but from remote-upload easy and fast.

All link protectors/cloakers/redirectors should be dissallowed. They aren't allowed in many DDL site rules. Wether or not they can cloak URLs for phising sites or can only protect rapidshare domains, visitors are put off by them as they know what protected links can do! Best to get rid of them all and you get more visitors to your site, and you get more trust.

Respected Developer
    On C-P link protection/masking = instaban.
    Maybe just an infraction when it's weekend and I'm on sticky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information