Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6742 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com

Default Beware of JohnnyD - He a Scammer

This kid is a scammer he continue to ask you for job once you hire him as staff he being to complete pesk you like annoying pecking bird once you give him a higher staff position he'll scam you by accessing your PayPal accounts then sending money to his own accounts. Once he complete he request of sending money he'll pretend it was his brother has done the transaction when actually it him doing it. He has done this with several providers such as ShackServers.com & Hosting-shack.com, and HosterSlice.

I have been scammed and hacked by this guy. STAY AWAY

He has also gone by the name of "Wolfie", "Johnathan Snyder", "David Klein"
    He currently owns MageHoster.com, works at Freedom United (No site)

DO NOT TRUST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!
    robert420 Reviewed by robert420 on . Beware of JohnnyD - He a Scammer This kid is a scammer he continue to ask you for job once you hire him as staff he being to complete pesk you like annoying pecking bird once you give him a higher staff position he'll scam you by accessing your PayPal accounts then sending money to his own accounts. Once he complete he request of sending money he'll pretend it was his brother has done the transaction when actually it him doing it. He has done this with several providers such as ShackServers.com & Hosting-shack.com, and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    JustCDkeys.com
    Why would you give him access to your paypal?

and thanks for the heads up I guess

Im the owner of HosterSlice and I didn't. I purchased something from him, and he sent fruadulent charges

I'm pretty sure you can ask for your money back to Paypal.
    Some time ago a guy payed me with a stolen Paypal account and they acted pretty quickly and efficiently.
    There may be some information to be provided, though.

But, I think you've learned the lesson. This is the internet, no matter how nice and trust worthy someone looks, you can get screwed anyway. Specially if there's money involved lol

Cheers

I have. I am also going to be filing police charges

Just so you know, I filed a claim within 30mins of it happening

Website's:
    Xentos.nl
    No offense but how could he steal your paypal in the first place? did you give him access to it? personally i think if that's true it's just plain stupid. Whenever someone want to work for you for free there is something behind it and you must at least make sure they can't access your server nor payment accounts. But there is another reason why they couldn't hire someone who you have never seen face to face or have a contract with. the customer details not to mention before leaving they can close/destroy all the vps.

I didn't give him access. I bought something at his site, and he made more invoices and then logged into my account, (which he could have easily guessed my pass), and closed my account

Website's:
    Xentos.nl
    You bought something from his website? why would you do that? it's to bad something like this happened especially since you had a easy to guess password which is odd that you had a easy one by the way.

sorry about the conclusion got confused because what is writing in the first message at the top "once you give him a higher staff position he'll scam you by accessing your PayPal accounts then sending money to his own accounts."

Um, because I wanted somthing on it????

Two owners lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information